« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2015, 12:54:17 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...

Without a doubt!

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2015, 01:35:43 PM »

You're a real sumbitch, aintcha Scott?
Not sure whatcha mean
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/21/2015
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2015, 01:59:55 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...

Without a doubt!
Wasn't their town called "Hooterville"?

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2015, 02:06:43 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...

Without a doubt!
Wasn't their town called "Hooterville"?
Indeed it was, as was Green Acres.

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2015, 02:07:30 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...

Without a doubt!
Wasn't their town called "Hooterville"?
Indeed it was, as was Green Acres.
And the Beverly Hillbillies were from nearby.

« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2015, 02:22:06 PM »

Ran for 8 seasons!

Going fishing in heels, now that's the way it should be!

Logged

Johnny

« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2015, 02:25:01 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The rest of the week is cancelled due to lack of interest.
Even the Mayor has quit showing up.
I saw there were significant delays on the rail lines this morning, so if he was in the City vs the NJ office, he's probably stuck on an overcrowded train.
Well, let me tell you a story of a man named a Friend of Charlie...
A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed?
...on a three hour cruise...
Black Gold, Texas Tea!
That's Uncle Joe, he's a movin' kinda slow
Tell me this didn't get your adolescent loins stirrin'...

Without a doubt!
Wasn't their town called "Hooterville"?
Indeed it was, as was Green Acres.
And the Beverly Hillbillies were from nearby.
Petticoat Junction !
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2015, 02:27:21 PM »

Just a Driveby,carry on.

« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2015, 02:35:19 PM »

Sheesh!

« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2015, 02:36:21 PM »

Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2015, 02:48:46 PM »

Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.

« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2015, 02:53:13 PM »

Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.
Afternoon Johnny, guess it is getting hot there too!  Man we went from flooding to draught again in a Month.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2015, 02:57:13 PM »

Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.
Afternoon Johnny, guess it is getting hot there too!  Man we went from flooding to draught again in a Month.
Very dry here Dave,haven't had any rain in quite awhile now, sure could use it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/21/2015
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2015, 03:00:08 PM »

Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR!

« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2015, 03:00:11 PM »

Just a Driveby,carry on.
Hey JR, long time no see.  Hope all is well.  That lake filled up yet?
Pretty much so, looking good right now.
Afternoon Johnny, guess it is getting hot there too!  Man we went from flooding to draught again in a Month.
Very dry here Dave,haven't had any rain in quite awhile now, sure could use it.
And the wind has been blowing like hell for a month too making it even dryer.