« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2015, 09:39:28 AM »

Wife going to CO with her mom, bro and SIL late Wednesday, be gone until early next Tuesday. Kids sleeping over my parents house Wednesday-Friday so I don't have to miss work. Gonna be awfully quiet at the house there for a little bit.
I'll send some sausage to keep you company  ;)
Hot damn! I have Nate and another buddy of ours coming over Saturday night for a man night in the man cave. Lots of grilling, lots of smoking and drinking. Always a good time.
Why not Friday AND Saturday?

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2015, 09:41:22 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.
Morning GrandpaDave.  How are Winston and Churchill doing?  :D
Little squirts are doing well.  Probably be in the NICU for another month to bulk up.
Helped the son get the crib put together and had sufficient time to visit the cigar lounge with him, so a very nice visit.

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2015, 09:43:37 AM »

Good morning Tony, Mike, Dave(s), Scott, Dean, Bean And anyone I missed.
Greetings and salutations all ya'll.
Morning Mr. Breath, staying out of the way of the various floods and such?
Oxford is high and dry.  Creeks and rivers running high though.  Walking on the yard is like walking on a sponge.  Have had more days with rain this summer.

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2015, 09:44:41 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.
Morning GrandpaDave.  How are Winston and Churchill doing?  :D
More like Stadtler and Waldorf.

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2015, 09:46:40 AM »

Nice Mike!  maybe some of that will find it's way east.
Weather moving west to east so let's hope so.

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2015, 09:50:36 AM »

Happy Monday, folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Monday, indeed.
Indeed 3B.  That's why it takes me an hour to reply.

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2015, 09:55:32 AM »

Wife going to CO with her mom, bro and SIL late Wednesday, be gone until early next Tuesday. Kids sleeping over my parents house Wednesday-Friday so I don't have to miss work. Gonna be awfully quiet at the house there for a little bit.
I'll send some sausage to keep you company  ;)
Hot damn! I have Nate and another buddy of ours coming over Saturday night for a man night in the man cave. Lots of grilling, lots of smoking and drinking. Always a good time.
Why not Friday AND Saturday?
Don't worry, there will be plenty of smoking Friday, too. But that will be solitary smoking.

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2015, 10:27:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2015, 10:33:17 AM »

Wife going to CO with her mom, bro and SIL late Wednesday, be gone until early next Tuesday. Kids sleeping over my parents house Wednesday-Friday so I don't have to miss work. Gonna be awfully quiet at the house there for a little bit.
I'll send some sausage to keep you company  ;)
Hot damn! I have Nate and another buddy of ours coming over Saturday night for a man night in the man cave. Lots of grilling, lots of smoking and drinking. Always a good time.
Why not Friday AND Saturday?
Don't worry, there will be plenty of smoking Friday, too. But that will be solitary smoking.
Are we still talkin' sausage?

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2015, 10:37:24 AM »

Wife going to CO with her mom, bro and SIL late Wednesday, be gone until early next Tuesday. Kids sleeping over my parents house Wednesday-Friday so I don't have to miss work. Gonna be awfully quiet at the house there for a little bit.
I'll send some sausage to keep you company  ;)
Hot damn! I have Nate and another buddy of ours coming over Saturday night for a man night in the man cave. Lots of grilling, lots of smoking and drinking. Always a good time.
Why not Friday AND Saturday?
Don't worry, there will be plenty of smoking Friday, too. But that will be solitary smoking.
Are we still talkin' sausage?

« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2015, 10:40:53 AM »

Wife going to CO with her mom, bro and SIL late Wednesday, be gone until early next Tuesday. Kids sleeping over my parents house Wednesday-Friday so I don't have to miss work. Gonna be awfully quiet at the house there for a little bit.
I'll send some sausage to keep you company  ;)
Hot damn! I have Nate and another buddy of ours coming over Saturday night for a man night in the man cave. Lots of grilling, lots of smoking and drinking. Always a good time.
Why not Friday AND Saturday?
Don't worry, there will be plenty of smoking Friday, too. But that will be solitary smoking.
Are we still talkin' sausage?
Golf keeping up his Lake Harmony skills.

« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2015, 10:41:17 AM »

Morning Bret and Dogfish.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/20/2015
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2015, 10:42:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Brett.

« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2015, 10:55:10 AM »

Morning Bret and Dogfish.
What he said.

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2015, 11:14:22 AM »

Good deals on the Room 101 Connies at CI