BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2015, 10:00:36 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.

Good luck, Mark. Don't pull a hammy... "They'll be back"
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2015, 10:02:32 AM »

Guess I will get started on the mowing.  Later folks.
Enjoy.  Don't forget to pick a nice morning yardgar to go with that.

And, hey... Let us know how much gas you use.  ;)

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2015, 10:03:21 AM »

New "Minions" movie hits the theaters today guess Dean is already standing in line to be first in the door for a good seat.
My son wants to see that, hope he doesn't run into Dean at the theater
For sure, next thing you know he would be wanting a big tattoo and an old woman.
Yea, but in his case, and old woman is 18-19, so that's not too bad!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2015, 10:06:59 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol

« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2015, 10:10:11 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2015, 10:10:17 AM »

Morning Steve and Sam.

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2015, 10:11:07 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
Also, I would love to make trips to Lowe's. I could spend all day there.

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2015, 10:11:16 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!

« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2015, 10:12:39 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.
Good luck, Mark. Don't pull a hammy... "They'll be back"
Beginning to think not.  Morning Steve.

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2015, 10:13:33 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.
Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
That's your story and you're sticking to it?

« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2015, 10:13:53 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.

« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2015, 10:15:37 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.
Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
Also, I would love to make trips to Lowe's. I could spend all day there.
Then you would love this place. Tons of lighting, bath fixtures, home decor stuff, appliances (including the high-end stuff), outdoor kitchen stuff.  Way more of that then at HD or Lowes.  http://trisupplyhometeam.com/
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2015, 10:15:56 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.

Sounds like you got yourself a sound agreement. You do the work, and she can't nag. I'm gonna see if I can renegotiate the nag clause in mine. hahaha
Honestly, she doesn't nag that often, but sometimes once can be too often if the timing is off.

« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2015, 10:16:06 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.
Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
That's your story and you're sticking to it?
Oh, absolutely. Also the reason I have no problems leaving for CF every year. Since I basically take care of the house by myself, she doesn't really have any room to tell me I can't go.  8)

« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2015, 10:17:10 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.
Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
Also, I would love to make trips to Lowe's. I could spend all day there.
Then you would love this place. Tons of lighting, bath fixtures, home decor stuff, appliances (including the high-end stuff), outdoor kitchen stuff.  Way more of that then at HD or Lowes.  http://trisupplyhometeam.com/
Yes, I need one of those here. Haha.