CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: 7/10/2015  (Read 25719 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2015
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2015, 10:00:36 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.

Good luck, Mark. Don't pull a hammy... "They'll be back"

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2015, 10:02:32 AM »

Guess I will get started on the mowing.  Later folks.
Enjoy.  Don't forget to pick a nice morning yardgar to go with that.

And, hey... Let us know how much gas you use.  ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2015, 10:03:21 AM »

New "Minions" movie hits the theaters today guess Dean is already standing in line to be first in the door for a good seat.
My son wants to see that, hope he doesn't run into Dean at the theater
For sure, next thing you know he would be wanting a big tattoo and an old woman.
Yea, but in his case, and old woman is 18-19, so that's not too bad!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2015, 10:06:59 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky
...but it IS Friday, which is nice.
Morning StickySteve, Sammie.

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2015, 10:10:11 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas. Cooled off a little today. Low 80's here with 90% humidity... so, still sticky

Hey, Golf. The warden started planning your newly acquired Saturdays yet? Nice afternoon trips to HomeDepot? I mean, you have all this extra time on your hands now. lol
Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2015, 10:10:17 AM »

Morning Steve and Sam.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2015, 10:11:07 AM »

Haha, no. My wife would not have the audacity to plan any work for me. I do just about everything around the house as it is. She's content to let me go about my business and get it done when it needs to be.
Also, I would love to make trips to Lowe's. I could spend all day there.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2015, 10:11:16 AM »

A lucky man!

Threebean

« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2015, 10:12:39 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.
I'm on a mission to hit those Blues today. Persistence shall win the day!  Or perhaps waste a lot of it.
Good luck, Mark. Don't pull a hammy... "They'll be back"
Beginning to think not.  Morning Steve.

Threebean

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2015, 10:13:33 AM »

That's your story and you're sticking to it?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2015, 10:13:53 AM »

A lucky man!
Lucky? No one said anything about sex.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.

Threebean

« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2015, 10:15:37 AM »

Then you would love this place. Tons of lighting, bath fixtures, home decor stuff, appliances (including the high-end stuff), outdoor kitchen stuff.  Way more of that then at HD or Lowes.  http://trisupplyhometeam.com/

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2015, 10:15:56 AM »

Sounds like you got yourself a sound agreement. You do the work, and she can't nag. I'm gonna see if I can renegotiate the nag clause in mine. hahaha
Honestly, she doesn't nag that often, but sometimes once can be too often if the timing is off.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2015, 10:16:06 AM »

That's your story and you're sticking to it?
Oh, absolutely. Also the reason I have no problems leaving for CF every year. Since I basically take care of the house by myself, she doesn't really have any room to tell me I can't go.  8)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2015, 10:17:10 AM »

Then you would love this place. Tons of lighting, bath fixtures, home decor stuff, appliances (including the high-end stuff), outdoor kitchen stuff.  Way more of that then at HD or Lowes.  http://trisupplyhometeam.com/
Yes, I need one of those here. Haha.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19