Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2015, 04:16:26 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2015, 04:18:25 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Mark! Are we celebrating something today?
Not sure, Mr. Mayor.  Since getting older beats the alternative, I guess so.  Meeting the warden for pizza and beer later. It's no joisey herf, but it will do  :D

« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2015, 04:20:48 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Mark! Are we celebrating something today?
Not sure, Mr. Mayor.  Since getting older beats the alternative, I guess so.  Meeting the warden for pizza and beer later. It's no joisey herf, but it will do  :D
Happy day to you and enjoy your pizza and beer.

« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2015, 04:24:24 PM »

New look to Holt's website.

« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2015, 04:25:00 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Mark! Are we celebrating something today?
Not sure, Mr. Mayor.  Since getting older beats the alternative, I guess so.  Meeting the warden for pizza and beer later. It's no joisey herf, but it will do  :D
Happy day to you and enjoy your pizza and beer.
Pulling out all the stops there Mark.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2015, 04:25:15 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!

« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2015, 04:28:26 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!
Blow out ALL those candles!

« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2015, 04:31:49 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.
LOL

« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2015, 04:31:50 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!
Blow out ALL those candles!
You trying to kill the guy?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2015, 04:40:36 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!
Blow out ALL those candles!
You trying to kill the guy?

Must be one of those secret birthdays. Nothing happening in July... according to the Calendar.

« Reply #175 on: July 08, 2015, 04:41:53 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Mark! Are we celebrating something today?
Not sure, Mr. Mayor.  Since getting older beats the alternative, I guess so.  Meeting the warden for pizza and beer later. It's no joisey herf, but it will do  :D
Happy day to you and enjoy your pizza and beer.
Pulling out all the stops there Mark.
Well, it is a "gourmet" pizza joint with 20 craft beers on tap, so yeah, that's about as fancy as I get.

« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2015, 04:43:35 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.
Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!
Ha, indeed.  And thank you.

« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2015, 04:44:03 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!
Blow out ALL those candles!
You trying to kill the guy?

Must be one of those secret birthdays. Nothing happening in July... according to the Calendar.
Yeah, I only knew from NJDave's post.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #178 on: July 08, 2015, 04:45:55 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Mark! Are we celebrating something today?
Not sure, Mr. Mayor.  Since getting older beats the alternative, I guess so.  Meeting the warden for pizza and beer later. It's no joisey herf, but it will do  :D
Happy day to you and enjoy your pizza and beer.
Pulling out all the stops there Mark.
Well, it is a "gourmet" pizza joint with 20 craft beers on tap, so yeah, that's about as fancy as I get.

Well, in that case, have a b-day cake and candy beer and tell us what you think. Yuengling is for all those other days. Haha. I can see your face already.  :P
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #179 on: July 08, 2015, 04:47:14 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!
Blow out ALL those candles!
You trying to kill the guy?

Must be one of those secret birthdays. Nothing happening in July... according to the Calendar.
Yeah, I only knew from NJDave's post.

Me too. I read it on the internet, so it must be true.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15