« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2015, 12:16:24 PM »

Oh yeah, lunch.  And then two meetings right after.  See yuz.

« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2015, 12:22:05 PM »

So the well is to test groundwater, not for water that is potable or the house will use in any way.
or sa Sarah Palin would say: "Drill, baby Drill!".  speaking of Drill, anybody see that new show, "The Whispers" on ABC?
oh and good afternoon all.  Lunch time - got to go get some cheeses from the fridge, and a jar of F.R.O.G. preserves....
Good day, Mr. Flip.  Yes, just for testing the groundwater.  Haven't seen the ABC show.  Is it worth a look?
yeah, but you need to see it from the beginning, otherwise it might be difficult to follow.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2015, 12:35:18 PM »

And this is just priceless.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/07/08/tom-selleck-stealing-water-for-calif-ranch/

Obviously, he should pay a fine, but I'm not sure 25K would be enough. Avocados are expensive!

If they are gonna enforce the issue, they gotta make it hurt and not worth the risk.

On a secondary note, I've seen plenty of folks fill their pools off a hydrant to avoid paying, but that's not during a drought, and it's probably only $500 worth... but still.

« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2015, 12:59:26 PM »

And this is just priceless.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/07/08/tom-selleck-stealing-water-for-calif-ranch/

Obviously, he should pay a fine, but I'm not sure 25K would be enough. Avocados are expensive!

If they are gonna enforce the issue, they gotta make it hurt and not worth the risk.

On a secondary note, I've seen plenty of folks fill their pools off a hydrant to avoid paying, but that's not during a drought, and it's probably only $500 worth... but still.
Well, I like the guy - we have very similar political views, which I can't say about most celebrities.  But I detest rich celebrities acting entitled.

« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2015, 01:03:31 PM »

So the New Horizons spacecraft has sent back it's first images of Pluto, and now scientists are set to reevaluate it's status again.  Expect them to declare that Pluto isn't even a dwarf planet.  It's actually Mr. Bill's head.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2015, 01:12:01 PM »

And this is just priceless.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/07/08/tom-selleck-stealing-water-for-calif-ranch/

Obviously, he should pay a fine, but I'm not sure 25K would be enough. Avocados are expensive!

If they are gonna enforce the issue, they gotta make it hurt and not worth the risk.

On a secondary note, I've seen plenty of folks fill their pools off a hydrant to avoid paying, but that's not during a drought, and it's probably only $500 worth... but still.
Well, I like the guy - we have very similar political views, which I can't say about most celebrities.  But I detest rich celebrities acting entitled.

What actually qualifies as a celebrity anymore is the real crime. lol

« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2015, 01:18:58 PM »

Where's Birthday Bean today?

« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2015, 01:19:51 PM »

And this is just priceless.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/07/08/tom-selleck-stealing-water-for-calif-ranch/

Obviously, he should pay a fine, but I'm not sure 25K would be enough. Avocados are expensive!

If they are gonna enforce the issue, they gotta make it hurt and not worth the risk.

On a secondary note, I've seen plenty of folks fill their pools off a hydrant to avoid paying, but that's not during a drought, and it's probably only $500 worth... but still.
Well, I like the guy - we have very similar political views, which I can't say about most celebrities.  But I detest rich celebrities acting entitled.

What actually qualifies as a celebrity anymore is the real crime. lol
I'm an entitled celebrity in my own mind....does that count?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2015, 01:21:49 PM »

Where's Birthday Bean today?

Enjoying the buffet at the strip club?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2015, 01:23:23 PM »

And this is just priceless.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/07/08/tom-selleck-stealing-water-for-calif-ranch/

Obviously, he should pay a fine, but I'm not sure 25K would be enough. Avocados are expensive!

If they are gonna enforce the issue, they gotta make it hurt and not worth the risk.

On a secondary note, I've seen plenty of folks fill their pools off a hydrant to avoid paying, but that's not during a drought, and it's probably only $500 worth... but still.
Well, I like the guy - we have very similar political views, which I can't say about most celebrities.  But I detest rich celebrities acting entitled.

What actually qualifies as a celebrity anymore is the real crime. lol
I'm an entitled celebrity in my own mind....does that count?

You're a lot of things in your own mind, but let's not talk about your love life.

« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2015, 01:24:23 PM »

And this is just priceless.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/07/08/tom-selleck-stealing-water-for-calif-ranch/

Obviously, he should pay a fine, but I'm not sure 25K would be enough. Avocados are expensive!

If they are gonna enforce the issue, they gotta make it hurt and not worth the risk.

On a secondary note, I've seen plenty of folks fill their pools off a hydrant to avoid paying, but that's not during a drought, and it's probably only $500 worth... but still.
Well, I like the guy - we have very similar political views, which I can't say about most celebrities.  But I detest rich celebrities acting entitled.

What actually qualifies as a celebrity anymore is the real crime. lol
Not much has changed in the past 200 years, except celebrities used to be better dressed and have better pictures taken.  There was a boatload of ridiculous shit went on in the Golden age of Hollywood.

« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2015, 01:26:15 PM »

And this is just priceless.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/07/08/tom-selleck-stealing-water-for-calif-ranch/

Obviously, he should pay a fine, but I'm not sure 25K would be enough. Avocados are expensive!

If they are gonna enforce the issue, they gotta make it hurt and not worth the risk.

On a secondary note, I've seen plenty of folks fill their pools off a hydrant to avoid paying, but that's not during a drought, and it's probably only $500 worth... but still.
Well, I like the guy - we have very similar political views, which I can't say about most celebrities.  But I detest rich celebrities acting entitled.

What actually qualifies as a celebrity anymore is the real crime. lol
I'm an entitled celebrity in my own mind....does that count?

You're a lot of things in your own mind, but let's not talk about your love life.
His love life is in his hands, not his mind.

« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2015, 01:27:11 PM »

Where's Birthday Bean today?

Enjoying the buffet Buffy at the strip club?
Fixed it for you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2015, 01:31:10 PM »

[...]

NO. I'm talking about the reality tv craze. People like Honey Boo Boo, Hollywood Hillbillies or some other dumbassery that somehow makes 'stars' out of idiots. How 'bout yesterday's story about Jared from Subway... you think he's worth celebrity status?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/8/2015
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2015, 01:39:29 PM »

[...]

Isn't that what I said? Guess I gotta connect all the dots. Sheesh