Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2015, 04:50:05 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!
Blow out ALL those candles!
You trying to kill the guy?
oh, and don't forget the oxygen.

« Reply #181 on: July 08, 2015, 04:51:45 PM »

Sitting on interstate a big wreck happened right in front of us 18 Wheeler rear ended an SUV.  ,18 wheeler on fire and sub driver in ambulance.

« Reply #182 on: July 08, 2015, 04:53:20 PM »

OK folks, I've had enough.  Gots to get the eff outta here.  Going with a Room 101 limited edition Master Collection ONE Papi Chulo (that's a damn mouthful) for the way home.  Thanks, Fish.

« Reply #183 on: July 08, 2015, 04:53:52 PM »

Hey, Cincinnati is getting a cigar festival!  http://www.junglejims.com/cigarfestival/
I 'member that place.

« Reply #184 on: July 08, 2015, 04:54:45 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.
You can never get rid of all that glitter.... or so Flip tells me.

« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2015, 04:54:47 PM »

Sitting on interstate a big wreck happened right in front of us 18 Wheeler rear ended an SUV.  ,18 wheeler on fire and sub driver in ambulance.
Ouch.  Hope no one is too hurt.  Be safe.

« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2015, 04:54:51 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Mark! Are we celebrating something today?
Not sure, Mr. Mayor.  Since getting older beats the alternative, I guess so.  Meeting the warden for pizza and beer later. It's no joisey herf, but it will do  :D
Happy day to you and enjoy your pizza and beer.
Pulling out all the stops there Mark.
Well, it is a "gourmet" pizza joint with 20 craft beers on tap, so yeah, that's about as fancy as I get.
Well, in that case, have a b-day cake and candy beer and tell us what you think. Yuengling is for all those other days. Haha. I can see your face already.  :P
Indeed.  I only like my desserts and women to be sweet.  The beer not so much.

« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2015, 04:57:18 PM »

Hey, Cincinnati is getting a cigar festival!  http://www.junglejims.com/cigarfestival/
I 'member that place.
Yep, the very same.  Cigars, beer, and bourbon - what's not to like?

« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2015, 04:57:52 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!
Blow out ALL those candles!
You trying to kill the guy?

Must be one of those secret birthdays. Nothing happening in July... according to the Calendar.
Update the calendar Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2015, 04:58:24 PM »

Hey, Cincinnati is getting a cigar festival!  http://www.junglejims.com/cigarfestival/
I 'member that place.
Yep, the very same.  Cigars, beer, and bourbon - what's not to like?
All good with me sir.

« Reply #190 on: July 08, 2015, 04:59:07 PM »

Hey, Cincinnati is getting a cigar festival!  http://www.junglejims.com/cigarfestival/
I 'member that place.
I want a wig like that guy on the home page photo.

« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2015, 04:59:29 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.
You can never get rid of all that glitter.... or so Flip tells me.
But which of you got it on the other?

« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2015, 05:08:45 PM »

Sitting on interstate a big wreck happened right in front of us 18 Wheeler rear ended an SUV.  ,18 wheeler on fire and sub driver in ambulance.
Damn, I just came through there a couple hours ago.  Sorry you got caught up in that.  All the construction makes that road a Mad Max like experience with an accident waiting to happen.

« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2015, 05:10:45 PM »

OK folks, I've had enough.  Gots to get the eff outta here.  Going with a Room 101 limited edition Master Collection ONE Papi Chulo (that's a damn mouthful) for the way home.  Thanks, Fish.
Fuck.  Gloomy all day but I stepped outside and it started pouring.  Cigar plans canceled.

« Reply #194 on: July 08, 2015, 05:11:36 PM »

Afternoon men. Been out of the office all day.  Back now with a V melanio and coffee.
Hey, Bean. Speculation of you at the 'club' for your b-day earlier. You get them to code it correctly for the expenses this time.  ;)
Ha, if I did that I might get a clubbing when I get home.  The glitter and cheap perfume smell is a dead giveaway.

Oh, you're talking about those fancy places.  ;D

Enjoy your day!
Blow out ALL those candles!
You trying to kill the guy?

Must be one of those secret birthdays. Nothing happening in July... according to the Calendar.
Update the calendar Mr. Mayor.
Indeed!  Slacker!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15