Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2015, 03:25:10 PM »

Veritas Torch Havano OTT from a gift sampler they sent.
Starting out very nice, with a perfect draw, medium with no pepper. Smooth tobacco on the draw with cream and a roasted nut on the finish. A bit of spice now and a sweet cedar. Ash is holding on well and a perfect burn. It'sgood, especially for being OTT. Its much like many nice hababos we get in the $5 range, not sure of the price point on this one.
tony, I'm at the 1/2 way point now and I don't like it any more. 😛
Now there's a surprise.

« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2015, 03:25:38 PM »

« Reply #152 on: July 06, 2015, 03:30:29 PM »

Heading out for a bit, someone else will have to take over the sprinter recaps.
10 Ruination coronas went for $32.50.
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto (5.5"x50)
10 CIGARS $43.86
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/6/2015
« Reply #153 on: July 06, 2015, 03:30:39 PM »

Veritas Torch Havano OTT from a gift sampler they sent.
Starting out very nice, with a perfect draw, medium with no pepper. Smooth tobacco on the draw with cream and a roasted nut on the finish. A bit of spice now and a sweet cedar. Ash is holding on well and a perfect burn. It'sgood, especially for being OTT. Its much like many nice hababos we get in the $5 range, not sure of the price point on this one.
tony, I'm at the 1/2 way point now and I don't like it any more. 😛
Now there's a surprise.
past the 1/2 way point, love a cigar I can set down and make a post have a sip of coffee and it's ready for me to enjoy the next puff without having to stoke it or a relight.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/6/2015
« Reply #154 on: July 06, 2015, 03:31:29 PM »

Heading out for a bit, someone else will have to take over the sprinter recaps.
10 Ruination coronas went for $32.50.
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto (5.5"x50)
10 CIGARS $43.86
such a deal

« Reply #155 on: July 06, 2015, 03:32:17 PM »

Running man: Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro (6.0"x60)
10 CIGARS $41.41

« Reply #156 on: July 06, 2015, 03:34:18 PM »

this is boring Sosa third harvest box of 20 $61.40 started at over a hundred.

« Reply #157 on: July 06, 2015, 03:40:44 PM »

Morning LSU & Golf.
Morning Dave.
Got a massive fire going up your way Dave.
Holy shit, you have no idea how close that place is to my house. First I've heard about it, though.
2.9 miles, to be exact. Surprised I didn't notice any smoke this morning when I left for work.
Authorities say it was likely started by an improperly extinguished cigar
Update 11 minutes ago:   Fire caused by Brocoli Infested Sausage left on the grill
That's broccoli rabe! And I don't know what you're talking about
speaking about fires on the grill, if you can avoid like the plague, the Philly Gourmet brand of hamburgers. sold in a frozen box of 16. 1/4 lb apiece.  I forgot how bad they were, in cooking, they shrink to about 1/2 the size, end up looking like sliders, and you get massive grease flareups on the grill. four of them on the grill, looked like more pyrotechnics, then some of the fountains that were shot off later.

« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2015, 03:41:51 PM »

Pudgy Monsters up at the sprinter.  This should be interesting.

« Reply #159 on: July 06, 2015, 03:43:40 PM »

Pudgy Monsters up at the sprinter.  This should be interesting.
10 'er for $75.xx.  I did much better on the bid site, even figuring the shipping.

« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2015, 03:45:50 PM »

new time record, with karaoke party.  Police arrived at 7:30pm asking us to turn the music down....  Apparently there is a new noise ordinance, which then can enforce before 10pm.  Warden was feeling her sangria, she was inside when the cops showed up, years before she would have asked to have us turn it down.   This year she comes out, and says: "screw them, we have been having this party for 10 years, it's early, turn it back up!".

« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2015, 03:46:27 PM »

Veritas Torch Havano OTT from a gift sampler they sent.
Starting out very nice, with a perfect draw, medium with no pepper. Smooth tobacco on the draw with cream and a roasted nut on the finish. A bit of spice now and a sweet cedar. Ash is holding on well and a perfect burn. It'sgood, especially for being OTT. Its much like many nice hababos we get in the $5 range, not sure of the price point on this one.
That looks very nice and the burn is razor sharp too.
its well made, good feel and great performance, no nasty aftertaste.
TNWSS.  I know, that heavy edit is off-sides.  5 yard penalty.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/6/2015
« Reply #162 on: July 06, 2015, 03:50:35 PM »

Veritas Torch Havano OTT from a gift sampler they sent.
Starting out very nice, with a perfect draw, medium with no pepper. Smooth tobacco on the draw with cream and a roasted nut on the finish. A bit of spice now and a sweet cedar. Ash is holding on well and a perfect burn. It'sgood, especially for being OTT. Its much like many nice hababos we get in the $5 range, not sure of the price point on this one.
tony, I'm at the 1/2 way point now and I don't like it any more. 😛
Now there's a surprise.
1/2 way has the same basic flavors, but they are all in a nice smooth balance.
Still going strong. Finish is rich and lingering.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/6/2015
« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2015, 03:51:30 PM »

Veritas Torch Havano OTT from a gift sampler they sent.
Starting out very nice, with a perfect draw, medium with no pepper. Smooth tobacco on the draw with cream and a roasted nut on the finish. A bit of spice now and a sweet cedar. Ash is holding on well and a perfect burn. It'sgood, especially for being OTT. Its much like many nice hababos we get in the $5 range, not sure of the price point on this one.
That looks very nice and the burn is razor sharp too.
its well made, good feel and great performance, no nasty aftertaste.
TNWSS.  I know, that heavy edit is off-sides.  5 yard penalty.
id say it's 5min in the penalty box

« Reply #164 on: July 06, 2015, 03:59:05 PM »

Humph! - sorta like an East coast Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13