Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2015, 09:22:53 AM »

Only my daughter is up but the rest of the house is still quiet.  I think it's time for the two of us to have breakfast.  We can't be waiting around all day for the rest of their lazy asses.
Almost Fathers Day y'all should sit out and have a cigar together. ;)

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2015, 09:24:57 AM »

Only my daughter is up but the rest of the house is still quiet.  I think it's time for the two of us to have breakfast.  We can't be waiting around all day for the rest of their lazy asses.
Almost Fathers Day y'all should sit out and have a cigar together. ;)
In 6 years we will.  Of course by then it will be illegal to smoke before the age of 30.

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2015, 09:26:50 AM »

More rain, no mowing.  Jeeeeezzz!

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2015, 09:27:30 AM »

Only my daughter is up but the rest of the house is still quiet.  I think it's time for the two of us to have breakfast.  We can't be waiting around all day for the rest of their lazy asses.
Almost Fathers Day y'all should sit out and have a cigar together. ;)
In 6 years we will.  Of course by then it will be illegal to smoke before the age of 30.
So you have to cheat a little sometimes.

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2015, 09:39:33 AM »

sitting in the 'waiting lot' smoking an AF 8-5-8 maduro. got an hour to kill.

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2015, 09:46:09 AM »

sitting in the 'waiting lot' smoking an AF 8-5-8 maduro. got an hour to kill.
Wondered why you left so early in the morning for an hour and a half or so trip...  I did not allow for smoking time :)

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2015, 09:54:00 AM »

sitting in the 'waiting lot' smoking an AF 8-5-8 maduro. got an hour to kill.
Wondered why you left so early in the morning for an hour and a half or so trip...  I did not allow for smoking time :)
that and in case traffic was fucked up on Saturday. nice to just sit and relax with a cigar and coffee.

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2015, 10:02:35 AM »

Good morning boys, seems 3 of you have or are awaiting a daughters company.
Enjoy the day, nubbed an LHC Core torpedo last evening, then when I got home from
the post, found this in my mailbox.  Thanks again Sam!

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2015, 10:04:38 AM »

Good morning boys, seems 3 of you have or are awaiting a daughters company.
Enjoy the day, nubbed an LHC Core torpedo last evening, then when I got home from
the post, found this in my mailbox.  Thanks again Sam!
Morning Flip, nice package there.

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2015, 10:05:51 AM »

Good morning boys, seems 3 of you have or are awaiting a daughters company.
Enjoy the day, nubbed an LHC Core torpedo last evening, then when I got home from
the post, found this in my mailbox.  Thanks again Sam!
Morning Flip, nice package there.
my eyes are up here!

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2015, 10:07:18 AM »

sorry couldn't resist...
morning TR, may have to mow the lawn today, should get the weed
wacker out of the garage and do some tall grass in the front, at the borders.

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2015, 10:13:43 AM »

sitting in the 'waiting lot' smoking an AF 8-5-8 maduro. got an hour to kill.
Sounds like you made good time getting to the airport.  Mornin' Deano.

« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2015, 10:14:31 AM »

Good morning boys, seems 3 of you have or are awaiting a daughters company.
Enjoy the day, nubbed an LHC Core torpedo last evening, then when I got home from
the post, found this in my mailbox.  Thanks again Sam!
Morning Flip, nice package there.
TWSS

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2015, 10:15:02 AM »

Good morning boys, seems 3 of you have or are awaiting a daughters company.
Enjoy the day, nubbed an LHC Core torpedo last evening, then when I got home from
the post, found this in my mailbox.  Thanks again Sam!
Morning Flip, nice package there.
my eyes are up here!
LMFAO!  Good one, Flip.

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2015, 10:54:43 AM »

Morning LSU, quiet Saturday.  Nice large cup of CDM going here.
Sure I can get it online but not generally available here.  I did see Cafe Du Monde Coffee with Chicory in a nearby store recently.
Very similar, CDM is just a tiny bit darker roast version and usually a little  cheaper in LA. Is what you see in a Yellow Can?
I think they have the orangeish/yellow can as well as the blue can with the french roast.
That French Roast is hard to find outside of the New Orleans area and is really good coffee, no chicory in it.  Yellow can is the real stuff.
I have had both in New Orleans.  I happened to be all stocked up on coffee the last time I saw them both.  Plus I recall them being a little on the pricey side.  I should have picked up a can of each anyway.
Being stocked up on good coffee is like being stocked up on cigars....not gonna happen.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6