« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2015, 01:27:39 PM »

10:27, close enough.  Enjoy the rest of the week, all.
Hi and bye, Joe.

« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2015, 01:29:25 PM »

Sheesh, somewhat quiet around here lately.  Not that I've been contributing much.
Hey there Joe, feeling neglected?

Feeling like I walked in to the wrong room.  Just killing time at this point, 10:30 hits and I'm outta here.  Feel like two and a half hours is a solid day's work, all things considered.  Trying to write up "how to" documents so they never call me again, not that I'll answer if they do.  Unless they pay me.
As much as you try, they won't be able to transition that seamlessly. They will call and get voicemail
Just put them on the reject call list. I love seeing that notification come up when I'm using my phone, and knowing that some schmuck tried calling, but my phone defeated him.

« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2015, 01:39:07 PM »

Sheesh, somewhat quiet around here lately.  Not that I've been contributing much.
Hey there Joe, feeling neglected?

Feeling like I walked in to the wrong room.  Just killing time at this point, 10:30 hits and I'm outta here.  Feel like two and a half hours is a solid day's work, all things considered.  Trying to write up "how to" documents so they never call me again, not that I'll answer if they do.  Unless they pay me.
As much as you try, they won't be able to transition that seamlessly. They will call and get voicemail
Just put them on the reject call list. I love seeing that notification come up when I'm using my phone, and knowing that some schmuck tried calling, but my phone defeated him.
Ouch, that hurts.

« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2015, 01:58:55 PM »

Sheesh, somewhat quiet around here lately.  Not that I've been contributing much.
Hey there Joe, feeling neglected?

Feeling like I walked in to the wrong room.  Just killing time at this point, 10:30 hits and I'm outta here.  Feel like two and a half hours is a solid day's work, all things considered.  Trying to write up "how to" documents so they never call me again, not that I'll answer if they do.  Unless they pay me.
As much as you try, they won't be able to transition that seamlessly. They will call and get voicemail
Just put them on the reject call list. I love seeing that notification come up when I'm using my phone, and knowing that some schmuck tried calling, but my phone defeated him.
Ouch, that hurts.
Don't worry, Tony, you're on my 'answer immediately' list.

« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2015, 02:23:03 PM »

Sheesh, somewhat quiet around here lately.  Not that I've been contributing much.
Hey there Joe, feeling neglected?

Feeling like I walked in to the wrong room.  Just killing time at this point, 10:30 hits and I'm outta here.  Feel like two and a half hours is a solid day's work, all things considered.  Trying to write up "how to" documents so they never call me again, not that I'll answer if they do.  Unless they pay me.
As much as you try, they won't be able to transition that seamlessly. They will call and get voicemail
Just put them on the reject call list. I love seeing that notification come up when I'm using my phone, and knowing that some schmuck tried calling, but my phone defeated him.
Ouch, that hurts.
Don't worry, Tony, you're on my 'answer immediately' list.
What time do you get off now?

« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2015, 02:27:19 PM »

Sheesh, somewhat quiet around here lately.  Not that I've been contributing much.
Hey there Joe, feeling neglected?

Feeling like I walked in to the wrong room.  Just killing time at this point, 10:30 hits and I'm outta here.  Feel like two and a half hours is a solid day's work, all things considered.  Trying to write up "how to" documents so they never call me again, not that I'll answer if they do.  Unless they pay me.
As much as you try, they won't be able to transition that seamlessly. They will call and get voicemail
Just put them on the reject call list. I love seeing that notification come up when I'm using my phone, and knowing that some schmuck tried calling, but my phone defeated him.
Ouch, that hurts.
Don't worry, Tony, you're on my 'answer immediately' list.
Congratulations?

« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2015, 02:29:22 PM »

Sheesh, somewhat quiet around here lately.  Not that I've been contributing much.
Hey there Joe, feeling neglected?

Feeling like I walked in to the wrong room.  Just killing time at this point, 10:30 hits and I'm outta here.  Feel like two and a half hours is a solid day's work, all things considered.  Trying to write up "how to" documents so they never call me again, not that I'll answer if they do.  Unless they pay me.
As much as you try, they won't be able to transition that seamlessly. They will call and get voicemail
Just put them on the reject call list. I love seeing that notification come up when I'm using my phone, and knowing that some schmuck tried calling, but my phone defeated him.
Ouch, that hurts.
Don't worry, Tony, you're on my 'answer immediately' list.
What time do you get off now?
And would you mind turning on a webcam so that we could watch?

« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2015, 02:30:46 PM »

Alright guys, I'm outta here. See ya Tex!!

« Reply #158 on: June 17, 2015, 02:31:57 PM »

Alright guys, I'm outta here. See ya Tex!!
Later Fish

« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2015, 02:32:39 PM »

[...]

Don't you have a meetng to go to?

« Reply #160 on: June 17, 2015, 02:36:52 PM »

Alright guys, I'm outta here. See ya Tex!!
BYE SCOTT!

« Reply #161 on: June 17, 2015, 02:38:16 PM »

Don't you have a meetng to go to?
Just ended the last one... For now.

« Reply #162 on: June 17, 2015, 02:59:26 PM »

Something to look forward to this evening -  ::)

Sent the Warden a text asking what she wanted for dinner.

Response - Something good I have had nothing today but a granola bar and agrivation!

Hmmm, dinner should be pleasant.

« Reply #163 on: June 17, 2015, 03:30:58 PM »

Something to look forward to this evening -  ::)

Sent the Warden a text asking what she wanted for dinner.

Response - Something good I have had nothing today but a granola bar and agrivation!

Hmmm, dinner should be pleasant.
Start with a liquid appetizer.

« Reply #164 on: June 17, 2015, 03:54:40 PM »

Jayzus.  Workaference all morning.  Now I have a stupid meeting.

And I know it's stupid, because I called it.