Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2015, 10:06:49 AM »

I am going to the store to get some shrimps.  BBL, enjoy your Saturday's.
Is there a liquor store on the way?

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2015, 10:26:33 AM »

http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201274

Kinda pricey but a good cause...

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2015, 12:14:23 PM »

I am going to the store to get some shrimps.  BBL, enjoy your Saturday's.
Is there a liquor store on the way?
Yes, and some great Mexican Fajitas which I just ordered.

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2015, 01:59:04 PM »

Good morning, folks.  Sorry about the post and run yesterday.  Got reprimanded by the Mrs because we were running late for the boys' preschool graduation.  I wound up talking yesterday off because of all the running around... And it continues.
Preschool, kindergarten graduations are a bit much for me...

But they're pretty darn cute.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 6/13/2015
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2015, 01:59:26 PM »

I am going to the store to get some shrimps.  BBL, enjoy your Saturday's.
Is there a liquor store on the way?
Yes, and some great Mexican Fajitas which I just ordered.
It is a good sampler.  Not that expensive if you price it per stick.  Holts puts together some of the best samplers IMO.  Afternoon Tony and all!

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2015, 02:01:10 PM »

I am going to the store to get some shrimps.  BBL, enjoy your Saturday's.
Is there a liquor store on the way?
Yes, and some great Mexican Fajitas which I just ordered.
It is a good sampler.  Not that expensive if you price it per stick.  Holts puts together some of the best samplers IMO.  Afternoon Tony and all!
Hiya Dave.  I agree.  Especially if you take into account the B&M price, this isn't too bad.

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2015, 02:02:46 PM »

Anyhoo, gotta run again.  Soccer and baseball done.  Dance recital is next.  Really hope to smoke a cigar today.

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2015, 02:19:53 PM »

Anyhoo, gotta run again.  Soccer and baseball done.  Dance recital is next.  Really hope to smoke a cigar today.
Light up one at the recital! ;D

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2015, 02:20:35 PM »

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2015, 02:20:56 PM »

I am going to the store to get some shrimps.  BBL, enjoy your Saturday's.
Is there a liquor store on the way?
Yes, and some great Mexican Fajitas which I just ordered.
It is a good sampler.  Not that expensive if you price it per stick.  Holts puts together some of the best samplers IMO.  Afternoon Tony and all!
Hiya Dave.  I agree.  Especially if you take into account the B&M price, this isn't too bad.
Afternoon Dave.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2015, 02:50:58 PM »

1930 - 1st Nudist Colony opens   :P

I call "Baloney"!   >:(

Everyone knows it was the Garden of Eden:  8)
Gen. 1:27 "God created man in His image; in the Divine image He created him;
male and female he created them. (and husband and wife having sexual intercourse was NOT the forbidden fruit ... see next verse)
28 God blessed them, saying to them; "Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.  Have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air and all the living things that move on the earth."
29 God also said,:"See, I give you every seed bearing plant all over the earth and every tree that has seed-bearing fruit on it to be your food,"
Gen 2:24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and clings to his wife and the two of them become one body.
25 The man and his wife were both naked, yet they felt no shame.  :-[

(That was before the Fall/Original Sin/Disbodience to God's explicit command).

Open up your Bible and read the fascinating story of creation, the promise, the fall, another promise
in Genesis 1-3, remembering the Bible isn't a science book, it's meant to convey meaning, spiritual and moral truths.
"The Bible wasn't written to tell us how the heavens go, but how to go to heaven."

  I'd say moderate use of tobacco and brews from grain & fruit come under Gen. 1:29, so I plan to head out now and partake while watching Virginia today in the College World Series and LSU tomorrow, if I can get them to put it on.  See you gents later.   :D
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2015, 02:51:46 PM »

Anyhoo, gotta run again.  Soccer and baseball done.  Dance recital is next.  Really hope to smoke a cigar today.
Happy Feast of St. Anthony, Anthony!

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2015, 03:27:37 PM »

Anyhoo, gotta run again.  Soccer and baseball done.  Dance recital is next.  Really hope to smoke a cigar today.
Happy Feast of St. Anthony, Anthony!
Saint Antnee!

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2015, 04:07:23 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit for some time in the pool.  SN Beer Camp to sip in.

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2015, 05:50:20 PM »

Sheesh!

Refreshing dip in the pool now on the patio Tat Black just lit and an Pskar Blues Old Chub poured.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5