Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2015, 07:18:33 AM »

I guess slow Workaference Banter Days have become the new norm. :(
Leads us to one undeniable fact - Shaun is the glue that holds us together. Without him, we are nothing!

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2015, 07:19:26 AM »

Good morning LeBron's exposed junk
Bet it looked better than they did last night. Sheesh.
Golden State may have finally figured it out
The only thing they figured out was how to put a lid on the basket. You shoot 33% for a game, you're not gonna win that game, plain and simple.

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2015, 07:24:11 AM »

I guess slow Workaference Banter Days have become the new norm. :(
Leads us to one undeniable fact - Shaun is the glue that holds us together. Without him, we are nothing!
Watch it! That's a NFM you're talking about

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2015, 07:24:42 AM »

Good morning LeBron's exposed junk
Bet it looked better than they did last night. Sheesh.
Golden State may have finally figured it out
The only thing they figured out was how to put a lid on the basket. You shoot 33% for a game, you're not gonna win that game, plain and simple.
Better pace to their offensive game though

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2015, 07:26:41 AM »

I guess slow Workaference Banter Days have become the new norm. :(
Leads us to one undeniable fact - Shaun is the glue that holds us together. Without him, we are nothing!
Watch it! That's a NFM you're talking about
Well it sure ain't the same without the Yellowstar.

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2015, 07:29:11 AM »

Good morning LeBron's exposed junk
Bet it looked better than they did last night. Sheesh.
Golden State may have finally figured it out
The only thing they figured out was how to put a lid on the basket. You shoot 33% for a game, you're not gonna win that game, plain and simple.
Better pace to their offensive game though
No doubt. We got it down to 3 points a couple of times, but poor shooting just couldn't get us over the hump. We had one possession with about 4 shots, just laying bricks. It was hard to watch, especially being there. At least traffic wasn't bad when we left. Lol

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2015, 07:29:36 AM »

I guess slow Workaference Banter Days have become the new norm. :(
Leads us to one undeniable fact - Shaun is the glue that holds us together. Without him, we are nothing!
Watch it! That's a NFM you're talking about
Well it sure ain't the same without the Yellowstar.
Agreed, feels slightly less commie-ish.

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2015, 07:35:15 AM »

I guess slow Workaference Banter Days have become the new norm. :(
Leads us to one undeniable fact - Shaun is the glue that holds us together. Without him, we are nothing!
Watch it! That's a NFM you're talking about
Exactly, yellowstars are dime a dozen.

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2015, 07:35:48 AM »

I guess slow Workaference Banter Days have become the new norm. :(
Leads us to one undeniable fact - Shaun is the glue that holds us together. Without him, we are nothing!
Watch it! That's a NFM you're talking about
Well it sure ain't the same without the Yellowstar.
True, but he's still getting his rhythm...

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2015, 07:38:12 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and Fishy.

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2015, 07:39:23 AM »

Good morning LeBron's exposed junk
Bet it looked better than they did last night. Sheesh.
Golden State may have finally figured it out
The only thing they figured out was how to put a lid on the basket. You shoot 33% for a game, you're not gonna win that game, plain and simple.
Better pace to their offensive game though
No doubt. We got it down to 3 points a couple of times, but poor shooting just couldn't get us over the hump. We had one possession with about 4 shots, just laying bricks. It was hard to watch, especially being there. At least traffic wasn't bad when we left. Lol
Oh damn, must have missed the fact you were going to the game

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2015, 07:39:26 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and Fishy.
Morning, Dave. Back home now?

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2015, 07:39:40 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and Fishy.
Morning NJDave

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2015, 07:40:10 AM »

I guess slow Workaference Banter Days have become the new norm. :(
Than and having to look at Gurkha's or 5 Vegas tent posts all day.  That's enough to take the wind out of most sails.

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2015, 07:40:46 AM »

Good morning LeBron's exposed junk
Bet it looked better than they did last night. Sheesh.
Golden State may have finally figured it out
The only thing they figured out was how to put a lid on the basket. You shoot 33% for a game, you're not gonna win that game, plain and simple.
Better pace to their offensive game though
No doubt. We got it down to 3 points a couple of times, but poor shooting just couldn't get us over the hump. We had one possession with about 4 shots, just laying bricks. It was hard to watch, especially being there. At least traffic wasn't bad when we left. Lol
Oh damn, must have missed the fact you were going to the game
Yes, indeed. Lots of stuff going on outside the arena before the game. Great atmosphere and experience, even with the final result.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19