Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2015, 11:29:22 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Vai a farti fottere.

Morning, Joe.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2015, 11:30:32 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Vai a farti fottere.

Morning, Joe.
Joe farted too?
Logged

jswaykos

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2015, 11:31:20 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Vai a farti fottere.

Morning, Joe.

Sounds so much nicer in Italian, doesn't it?  Morning, Bret.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2015, 11:44:02 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2015, 11:49:01 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning, Joe.
Logged

jswaykos

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2015, 11:49:47 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Picked up a box of those Master Collection One PCs that I heard you split with Dave.  I promptly called Dan and told him to buy half the box off of me, which he did.  Not a killer deal but better than full price.
Logged

jswaykos

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2015, 11:52:39 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning, Joe.

Morning, Dave.  PGA Tour is somewhere in Ohio this week, isnt it?  You going?

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2015, 11:54:29 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Picked up a box of those Master Collection One PCs that I heard you split with Dave.  I promptly called Dan and told him to buy half the box off of me, which he did.  Not a killer deal but better than full price.
Still a solid deal for a cigar you can't find anymore. You basically hold Dan upside down until his lunch money comes out of his pockets?
Logged

jswaykos

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2015, 11:55:36 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Picked up a box of those Master Collection One PCs that I heard you split with Dave.  I promptly called Dan and told him to buy half the box off of me, which he did.  Not a killer deal but better than full price.
Still a solid deal for a cigar you can't find anymore. You basically hold Dan upside down until his lunch money comes out of his pockets?

"SALE!! RARE!! GREAT!! BUY THEM!!"  and he can't open his wallet fast enough.  Works every time.  I was willing to take the whole box myself if for some bizarre reason he'd said no.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2015, 11:58:12 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Picked up a box of those Master Collection One PCs that I heard you split with Dave.  I promptly called Dan and told him to buy half the box off of me, which he did.  Not a killer deal but better than full price.
Still a solid deal for a cigar you can't find anymore. You basically hold Dan upside down until his lunch money comes out of his pockets?

"SALE!! RARE!! GREAT!! BUY THEM!!"  and he can't open his wallet fast enough.  Works every time.  I was willing to take the whole box myself if for some bizarre reason he'd said no.
LOL, he's probably expecting toros

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2015, 11:59:20 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning, Joe.

Morning, Dave.  PGA Tour is somewhere in Ohio this week, isnt it?  You going?
Yep, outside of Columbus, at Jack's course. Actually have a cousin who's a member there, and he used to hook us up with tickets in years past, but nothing this year. So I'll be stuck watching it from the recliner.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2015, 11:59:51 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Picked up a box of those Master Collection One PCs that I heard you split with Dave.  I promptly called Dan and told him to buy half the box off of me, which he did.  Not a killer deal but better than full price.
Still a solid deal for a cigar you can't find anymore. You basically hold Dan upside down until his lunch money comes out of his pockets?

"SALE!! RARE!! GREAT!! BUY THEM!!"  and he can't open his wallet fast enough.  Works every time.  I was willing to take the whole box myself if for some bizarre reason he'd said no.
LOL, he's probably expecting toros
I have a buddy who'll split anything without notice, always nice to have that parachute.

Then there's NJDave who I tipped-off because I knew he liked them and next thing I knew I was splitting the box

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2015, 12:00:30 PM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning, Joe.

Morning, Dave.  PGA Tour is somewhere in Ohio this week, isnt it?  You going?
Yep, outside of Columbus, at Jack's course. Actually have a cousin who's a member there, and he used to hook us up with tickets in years past, but nothing this year. So I'll be stuck watching it from the recliner.
Doesn't sound awful

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2015, 12:02:07 PM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Vai a farti fottere.

Morning, Joe.

Sounds so much nicer in Italian, doesn't it?  Morning, Bret.
Indeed.  That's why we never carpet-bombed the living shit out of Italy during WWII.