« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2015, 09:09:12 AM »

Good morning commies and whiners.  Rained again this morning.  As Dad would say..ugh..
Morning Bean, heck that was not even rain by our new May Standards!
True, just wet down the pavement again.  Houston is getting it again, though.  Poor bastards.

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2015, 09:09:42 AM »

A real Texan has his priorities straight when disaster hits!
"Forget them wedding pictures Alice, get the charcoal before it gets wet!"
LMFAO    Good caption Flip!
you caught it before i fixed it (pictures).... every once in a while, I can put on the Good Ol' Boy
thinking cap, and channel my inner Bubba.

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2015, 09:10:36 AM »

Got to go get a haircut.

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2015, 09:12:24 AM »

A real Texan has his priorities straight when disaster hits!
"Forget them wedding picture Alice, get the charcoal before it gets wet!"
LMFAO    Good caption Flip!
We can safely assume the firearms have already been secured.

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2015, 09:13:20 AM »

Good morning commies and whiners.  Rained again this morning.  As Dad would say..ugh..
Morning Bean, heck that was not even rain by our new May Standards!
True, just wet down the pavement again.  Houston is getting it again, though.  Poor bastards.
saw that picture of the Houston Galleria Mall.  many years ago, when I took a job with Tricord
which had an office, about 2 miles from my house in Saddle Brook, NJ.  wow this is an easy commute, just before the first day, they say, Uh, don't go to NJ office, tickets for you at the gate, you've got meetings in Texas.

« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2015, 09:16:42 AM »

Got to go get a haircut.
I go downstairs at home for that.  When we redid the basement, wife wanted a hair station
just off the laundry room.  Hair sink, barber chair, and a nice mirror.  Of course since it's so easy
only get haircuts about 5 times a year.  shoemaker's kids run around barefoot.  Or if we are going
someplace her family or mine can see me, then I get a haircut.

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2015, 09:36:36 AM »

Flip broke the banter!

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2015, 09:37:01 AM »

A real Texan has his priorities straight when disaster hits!
"Forget them wedding picture Alice, get the charcoal before it gets wet!"
LMFAO    Good caption Flip!
We can safely assume the firearms have already been secured.
Already strapped on, just have to get the rest of the ammo.

« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2015, 09:41:10 AM »

Got to go get a haircut.
I go downstairs at home for that.  When we redid the basement, wife wanted a hair station
just off the laundry room.  Hair sink, barber chair, and a nice mirror.  Of course since it's so easy
only get haircuts about 5 times a year.  shoemaker's kids run around barefoot.  Or if we are going
someplace her family or mine can see me, then I get a haircut.
Flowbee® ?

« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2015, 09:42:24 AM »

Flip broke the banter!
It must have been the fascinating haircut discourse.  Though since TxDave started it, his fault.

« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2015, 09:45:51 AM »

Got to go get a haircut.
I go downstairs at home for that.  When we redid the basement, wife wanted a hair station
just off the laundry room.  Hair sink, barber chair, and a nice mirror.  Of course since it's so easy
only get haircuts about 5 times a year.  shoemaker's kids run around barefoot.  Or if we are going
someplace her family or mine can see me, then I get a haircut.
Flowbee® ?
nope, certified licensed cosmetologist, (with all the tools & scissors)and Cosmetology Teacher.
  Yep I sleep with my hairstylist, Nadine....

« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2015, 09:46:54 AM »

Work calls......

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2015, 10:10:28 AM »

Hair all fixed up.   Going to the F1 Track at 11:00 for an equipment  demonstration to finsish off the day including a free lunch.

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2015, 10:11:00 AM »

A real Texan has his priorities straight when disaster hits!
"Forget them wedding picture Alice, get the charcoal before it gets wet!"
LMFAO    Good caption Flip!
We can safely assume the firearms have already been secured.
Already strapped on, just have to get the rest of the ammo.
Never leave home without one in TX!

« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2015, 10:14:27 AM »

Hair all fixed up.   Going to the F1 Track at 11:00 for an equipment  demonstration to finsish off the day including a free lunch.
Sounds like a fun field trip.