Author Topic: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day  (Read 14803 times)

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2015, 11:09:40 AM »

Good morning, men. Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.  At the orifice with coffee and a LAdC Mi Amor going.
Good morning, Mark.  I need to go out and buy a new flag.  The old one got ratty and I had to deposit it into the special container for old flags in front of the VFW.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2015, 11:10:54 AM »

Good morning, men. Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.  At the orifice with coffee and a LAdC Mi Amor going.
Good morning, Mark.  I need to go out and buy a new flag.  The old one got ratty and I had to deposit it into the special container for old flags in front of the VFW.
Just hope to find a new one that wasn't made in China.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2015, 11:11:37 AM »

Good morning, men. Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.  At the orifice with coffee and a LAdC Mi Amor going.
Morning Bean.  Welcome back to Thundrstorm USA
Indeed.  At least the forecast for Tue-Wed is "partly cloudy".
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2015, 11:14:32 AM »

12 Cain Daytona Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/37.50
11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/36.00
10 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto (5.0"x50)
         0/34.99
 9 Brick House
          5/24.10
 8 Diesel Unholy Cocktail
         10/29.99
 7 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Pirate Torpedo (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 5 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto) (6.5"x64)
          5/29.99
 4 Alec Bradley White Gold Churchill (7.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 3 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 2  The Griffin's Robusto (5.0"x50)
        10/39.99
 1 Sosa Classic Natural
          5/22.50

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2015, 11:14:49 AM »

Good morning, men. Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.  At the orifice with coffee and a LAdC Mi Amor going.
Good morning, Mark.  I need to go out and buy a new flag.  The old one got ratty and I had to deposit it into the special container for old flags in front of the VFW.
I have an old one which I have yet to burn and bury, so that's a good idea with the VFW method. I'll have to check that out.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2015, 11:15:03 AM »

Good morning, men. Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.  At the orifice with coffee and a LAdC Mi Amor going.
Morning Bean.  Welcome back to Thundrstorm USA
Indeed.  At least the forecast for Tue-Wed is "partly cloudy".
Then another week of rain, but the lake is up 15 or so feet in 2 days.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2015, 11:16:35 AM »

Good morning, men. Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.  At the orifice with coffee and a LAdC Mi Amor going.
Good morning, Mark.  I need to go out and buy a new flag.  The old one got ratty and I had to deposit it into the special container for old flags in front of the VFW.
Just hope to find a new one that wasn't made in China.
You'll probably have to order it.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2015, 11:17:01 AM »

Good morning, men. Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.  At the orifice with coffee and a LAdC Mi Amor going.
Morning Bean.  Welcome back to Thundrstorm USA
Indeed.  At least the forecast for Tue-Wed is "partly cloudy".
Then another week of rain, but the lake is up 15 or so feet in 2 days.
Wonder how Johnny's doing.  He seems to be MIA from all banters.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2015, 11:17:31 AM »

Good morning, men. Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.  At the orifice with coffee and a LAdC Mi Amor going.
Good morning, Mark.  I need to go out and buy a new flag.  The old one got ratty and I had to deposit it into the special container for old flags in front of the VFW.
Just hope to find a new one that wasn't made in China.
You'll probably have to order it.
Sad.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2015, 11:18:48 AM »

Good morning, men. Don't forget to fly Old Glory today.  At the orifice with coffee and a LAdC Mi Amor going.
Good morning, Mark.  I need to go out and buy a new flag.  The old one got ratty and I had to deposit it into the special container for old flags in front of the VFW.
Just hope to find a new one that wasn't made in China.
You'll probably have to order it.
They make them down the road in San Antonio, TX

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2015, 11:19:33 AM »

Ooohh, just got an email saying there are Russian Ladies who are fascinated by US men.  And they all look really hot. I need to click that and get to chattin'.  BBL.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2015, 11:20:17 AM »

Think we will go eat some Made in the USA Mexican Food for lunch.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2015, 11:21:54 AM »

Ooohh, just got an email saying there are Russian Ladies who are fascinated by US men.  And they all look really hot. I need to click that and get to chattin'.  BBL.
Everyone gets those but most of us don't read them!  You might send it to Dean though.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2015, 11:22:25 AM »

Think we will go eat some Made in the USA Mexican Food for lunch.
Messican food on Memorial Day?  At least make sure it's TexMex.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2015, 11:23:03 AM »

Ooohh, just got an email saying there are Russian Ladies who are fascinated by US men.  And they all look really hot. I need to click that and get to chattin'.  BBL.
Everyone gets those but most of us don't read them!  You might send it to Dean though.
Really?  Damn.