Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day  (Read 14671 times)

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 04:47:23 AM »

  5 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto) (6.5"x64)
          5/29.99
 4 Alec Bradley White Gold Churchill (7.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 3 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 2  The Griffin's Robusto (5.0"x50)
        10/39.99
 1 Sosa Classic Natural
          5/22.50
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 04:58:17 AM »

Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
You too, Chip.  It's gonna be a slow banter day for sure.  Just heading back to bed myself.
Painfully slow perhaps, Banter and the Jam.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 05:00:05 AM »

Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
You too, Chip.  It's gonna be a slow banter day for sure.  Just heading back to bed myself.
Birthday's for the Banter and Native are almost here, any big plans for he banter or are you just going to surprise us?

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 05:35:54 AM »

Morning LSU, sorry you are having to work on the Holiday.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 06:01:33 AM »

Morning LSU, sorry you are having to work on the Holiday.
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 06:03:22 AM »

Morning LSU, sorry you are having to work on the Holiday.
Just talking about that with a city cop, we all new the life we chose a long time ago.  The wife and her sister of course are headed to orange beach for the next several days so she at least will have some fun.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 06:04:05 AM »

Morning LSU, sorry you are having to work on the Holiday.
Big plans for you today or is rain in your forcast like mine?

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 06:06:00 AM »

Morning LSU, sorry you are having to work on the Holiday.
Good morning Native.
Busy at the store yet? Sun and wind dried the grass pretty good yesterday so I hope to get my mowing done this morning before the next storm line comes through.  1-3 inches with areas up to 5"  starting around lunch time is today's forecast.  Can't start mowing until around 8:30 probably because it is wet with dew.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2015, 06:07:56 AM »

Morning LSU, sorry you are having to work on the Holiday.
Just talking about that with a city cop, we all new the life we chose a long time ago.  The wife and her sister of course are headed to orange beach for the next several days so she at least will have some fun.
When the warden is out of town it is like a few days off to me so I am not envious of her occasional travels.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2015, 06:14:56 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. very little Memorial Day spirit in my area, really disappointing.
Oval maduro robusto and coffee going.
I'm letting my lady sleep this morning, heading to the outdoor gym again with her around 9am, she wants to exercise so bedroom activities taking a back seat.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 06:16:52 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. very little Memorial Day spirit in my area, really disappointing.
Oval maduro robusto and coffee going.
I'm letting my lady sleep this morning, heading to the outdoor gym again with her around 9am, she wants to exercise so bedroom activities taking a back seat.
Morning Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2015, 06:44:09 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. very little Memorial Day spirit in my area, really disappointing.
Oval maduro robusto and coffee going.
I'm letting my lady sleep this morning, heading to the outdoor gym again with her around 9am, she wants to exercise so bedroom activities taking a back seat.
Morning Dean.
+1
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2015, 06:45:30 AM »

Morning LSU, sorry you are having to work on the Holiday.
Good morning Native.
Busy at the store yet? Sun and wind dried the grass pretty good yesterday so I hope to get my mowing done this morning before the next storm line comes through.  1-3 inches with areas up to 5"  starting around lunch time is today's forecast.  Can't start mowing until around 8:30 probably because it is wet with dew.
Totaly dead, looks like everyone is off with exception of retail people, police, fire and Ems and plant workers.  I needed a break anyway.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2015, 06:47:02 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. very little Memorial Day spirit in my area, really disappointing.
Oval maduro robusto and coffee going.
I'm letting my lady sleep this morning, heading to the outdoor gym again with her around 9am, she wants to exercise so bedroom activities taking a back seat.
You may need to give it a rest anyway, you know the old saying " what wears out first, the hole or the pole".

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2015, 06:49:05 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. very little Memorial Day spirit in my area, really disappointing.
Oval maduro robusto and coffee going.
I'm letting my lady sleep this morning, heading to the outdoor gym again with her around 9am, she wants to exercise so bedroom activities taking a back seat.
You may need to give it a rest anyway, you know the old saying " what wears out first, the hole or the pole".
LOL never heard that one before.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9