« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2015, 10:32:57 AM »

These LAT 56s were the handout at Cfest this year, a little big for my liking but I'll still put my lips around it
You trying to lure Mark out of hiding?
LOL, was the trap too obvious?
Follow it up with a nub comment now, that should get 'em.
the Olivia V nub, from that special Olivia box sampler was very good!

« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2015, 10:33:00 AM »

Thanks for recaps, Chip.

« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2015, 10:33:59 AM »

These LAT 56s were the handout at Cfest this year, a little big for my liking but I'll still put my lips around it
You trying to lure Mark out of hiding?
LOL, was the trap too obvious?
Follow it up with a nub comment now, that should get 'em.
the Oliva V nub, from that special Oliva box sampler was very good!
Howdy, Flip.

« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2015, 10:42:19 AM »

These LAT 56s were the handout at Cfest this year, a little big for my liking but I'll still put my lips around it
You trying to lure Mark out of hiding?
LOL, was the trap too obvious?
Follow it up with a nub comment now, that should get 'em.
the Oliva V nub, from that special Oliva box sampler was very good!
Howdy, Flip.
heard you were going to Paley park this afternoon.  you did notice the requirement for a NYC current cigar receipt for admittance today?  Me i am planning an early 3 day weekend getaway...

« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2015, 10:45:20 AM »

These LAT 56s were the handout at Cfest this year, a little big for my liking but I'll still put my lips around it
You trying to lure Mark out of hiding?
LOL, was the trap too obvious?
Follow it up with a nub comment now, that should get 'em.
the Oliva V nub, from that special Oliva box sampler was very good!
Howdy, Flip.
heard you were going to Paley park this afternoon.  you did notice the requirement for a NYC current cigar receipt for admittance today?  Me i am planning an early 3 day weekend getaway...
I did notice.  And I think it's a good cause so I will stop by a shop and pick one up on the way there.  If a do an early getaway, I'll be forced to spend more time with the family.  I'll get plenty of time with them over the next 3 days.

« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2015, 10:50:39 AM »

These LAT 56s were the handout at Cfest this year, a little big for my liking but I'll still put my lips around it
You trying to lure Mark out of hiding?
LOL, was the trap too obvious?
Follow it up with a nub comment now, that should get 'em.
the Oliva V nub, from that special Oliva box sampler was very good!
Howdy, Flip.
heard you were going to Paley park this afternoon.  you did notice the requirement for a NYC current cigar receipt for admittance today?  Me i am planning an early 3 day weekend getaway...
I did notice.  And I think it's a good cause so I will stop by a shop and pick one up on the way there.  If a do an early getaway, I'll be forced to spend more time with the family.  I'll get plenty of time with them over the next 3 days.
shadow shows movies on Sunday Afternoon at the legion... two weeks ago we watched The Gambler with Mark Wahlburg.  movie, cigar, drinks, no family..... could be a plan.  2pm on  Oh wait, they are doing something for Memorial day, another time maybe...
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/22/2015
« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2015, 10:52:51 AM »

12 Nub Habano 358 (3.7"x58)
         10/37.50
11 L'Atelier LAT56 (6.5"x56)
          5/32.50
10 AVO Maduro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 9 Padron Natural #3000 (Robusto) (5.5"x52)
          4/24.00
 8 La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo (5.5"x62)
         10/32.50
 7 Sam Leccia Black Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/24.50
 6 Oliva Saison Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29/99
 5 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50)
          5/22.50
 4 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 3 5 Vegas Limitada '15 Belicoso (6.2"x52)
          5/27.50
 2 Gurkha Warpig
         10/26.50
 1 Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva
          5/40.00

« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2015, 11:02:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Short work day today, leaving early to pick up beer and head for the sunny side of the mountains for the long weekend.

« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2015, 11:03:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Short work day today, leaving early to pick up beer and head for the sunny side of the mountains for the long weekend.
What up, Bret?

« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2015, 11:06:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Short work day today, leaving early to pick up beer and head for the sunny side of the mountains for the long weekend.
What up, Bret?
Morning Raz, sounds like a good plan you got.

« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2015, 11:11:38 AM »

For anybody that missed it yesterday, great win:

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won the following on CigarAuctioneer.com
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
   1 BOX 24 Natural 4 5/8 x 42 @ 54.00                                   54.00
Thanks for repeating yesterday's news today, you should be a producer for Fox and Friends.
Just making sure the different time group can celebrate his victory.
The Fuk'n Joisey Boyz Trio Mob strikes, Tony should be  chiming in soon.  Jeez!  Got to recruit some new Texans.
Heck, the Texans you got keep coming to Jersey.

« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2015, 11:15:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Short work day today, leaving early to pick up beer and head for the sunny side of the mountains for the long weekend.
What up, Bret?
Nada.  Wish I could take the whole day off, but can't.  So settling for checking out at 2pm.

Actually, I'm refusing to check in.  My ass is here, but they can't make me be productive.

« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2015, 11:16:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Short work day today, leaving early to pick up beer and head for the sunny side of the mountains for the long weekend.
What up, Bret?
Morning Raz, sounds like a good plan you got.
I believe so.  Gonna pick up a variety of Ballast Point stuff to try, and see if it lives up to the Banter hype.

« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2015, 11:19:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Short work day today, leaving early to pick up beer and head for the sunny side of the mountains for the long weekend.
What up, Bret?
Morning Raz, sounds like a good plan you got.
I believe so.  Gonna pick up a variety of Ballast Point stuff to try, and see if it lives up to the Banter hype.
Sculpin is mighty good I must say but IMHO mighty expensive too.  I would drink it a lot more than I do if it was about 30% cheaper.

« Reply #119 on: May 22, 2015, 11:21:46 AM »

For anybody that missed it yesterday, great win:

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won the following on CigarAuctioneer.com
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
   1 BOX 24 Natural 4 5/8 x 42 @ 54.00                                   54.00
Thanks for repeating yesterday's news today, you should be a producer for Fox and Friends.
Just making sure the different time group can celebrate his victory.
The Fuk'n Joisey Boyz Trio Mob strikes, Tony should be  chiming in soon.  Jeez!  Got to recruit some new Texans.
Heck, the Texans you got keep coming to Jersey.
That is mostly a fact with the non fact being the "s" after Texan.  Only two of us left and only way I get to Jersey for more than 3 days would be in a coffin when my family wanted to get even with me.