Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

« Reply #255 on: May 13, 2015, 05:55:59 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!

« Reply #256 on: May 13, 2015, 05:57:48 PM »

Took a Ballast Point inventory at the HEB store.  Victory at Sea, Black Marlin, Sculpin and Grapefruit Sculpin.

« Reply #257 on: May 13, 2015, 05:58:32 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.

« Reply #258 on: May 13, 2015, 06:16:28 PM »

Took a Ballast Point inventory at the HEB store.  Victory at Sea, Black Marlin, Sculpin and Grapefruit Sculpin.
Yeah, our store has a fru-fru beer section as well.

« Reply #259 on: May 13, 2015, 06:17:16 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.
Indeed.  And the sun had better be out at that temperature as well.

« Reply #260 on: May 13, 2015, 06:21:03 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.
Indeed.  And the sun had better be out at that temperature as well.
Amen, I find 87-88 about perfect.

« Reply #261 on: May 13, 2015, 06:22:14 PM »

Took a Ballast Point inventory at the HEB store.  Victory at Sea, Black Marlin, Sculpin and Grapefruit Sculpin.
Yeah, our store has a fru-fru beer section as well.
That regular Sculpin is a really good beer and not a froufrou

« Reply #262 on: May 13, 2015, 06:22:33 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.
Indeed.  And the sun had better be out at that temperature as well.
Amen, I find 87-88 about perfect.
Float and smoke?  That's my favorite way of enjoying the pool.

« Reply #263 on: May 13, 2015, 06:25:48 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.
Indeed.  And the sun had better be out at that temperature as well.
Amen, I find 87-88 about perfect.
Float and smoke?  That's my favorite way of enjoying the pool.
You left something out it is Float, Drink & Smoke and that is the only purpose of the pool for me.

« Reply #264 on: May 13, 2015, 06:26:44 PM »

Took a Ballast Point inventory at the HEB store.  Victory at Sea, Black Marlin, Sculpin and Grapefruit Sculpin.
Yeah, our store has a fru-fru beer section as well.
That regular Sculpin is a really good beer and not a froufrou
That's their IPA, so yeah, should not lump that in with the others.  I'm not an IPA fan in general, though.  Would like to try their lagers, pale ale, amber, and that Scottish ale.

« Reply #265 on: May 13, 2015, 06:27:09 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.
That's called a bath.

« Reply #266 on: May 13, 2015, 06:31:04 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.
Indeed.  And the sun had better be out at that temperature as well.
Amen, I find 87-88 about perfect.
Float and smoke?  That's my favorite way of enjoying the pool.
You left something out it is Float, Drink & Smoke and that is the only purpose of the pool for me.
Oh yeah, that goes without saying.  Ice bucket with beers, cigar, ashtray, lighter, and a floaty on which to bob around.  Normally we'd be in the pool by now.  F'n commie weather.

« Reply #267 on: May 13, 2015, 06:31:27 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.
That's called a bath.
Not down here it isn't

« Reply #268 on: May 13, 2015, 06:32:16 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.
Indeed.  And the sun had better be out at that temperature as well.
Amen, I find 87-88 about perfect.
Float and smoke?  That's my favorite way of enjoying the pool.
You left something out it is Float, Drink & Smoke and that is the only purpose of the pool for me.
Oh yeah, that goes without saying.  Ice bucket with beers, cigar, ashtray, lighter, and a floaty on which to bob around.  Normally we'd be in the pool by now.  F'n commie weather.
Oh yeah my pool is normally 82-84 now.

« Reply #269 on: May 13, 2015, 06:32:24 PM »

Think I will Hachoo on out of here.  Got to stop at the store and pick up a steak to grill up for dinner.
And a growler?
Dip in the turquoise blue waters this evening?
Only 64 deg here and raining, so not ideal conditions for a swim.
Water temperature is 75 which is cold
Bunch of pussies!
I require 84 minimum.
That's called a bath.
That's what it is by late August when the water temp gets to 90 plus.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20