Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2015, 12:49:34 PM »

Morning Festive Types, just Fuk'n work around the house here this morning.  Mowing all done though.
Howdy, Dave.  Got a ton to get done myself today. Luckily I didn't have a hangover.  :)
Well I did have a moderate hangover to work with but almost back to normal now.  Busted open the champagne after hearing the boy passed the bar exam.
Yeah I saw that and meant to comment yesterday.  Congratulations to him and his very proud parents!
Thanks, proud and very happy parents - he can't make a living without that!

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2015, 01:06:20 PM »

We have some pretty smart offspring on this banter.  Where the fuck do they get it from?

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2015, 01:17:42 PM »

We have some pretty smart offspring on this banter.  Where the fuck do they get it from?
I don't claim responsibility for much of it.

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2015, 01:58:54 PM »

We have some pretty smart offspring on this banter.  Where the fuck do they get it from?
Tends to skip generations.

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2015, 02:01:04 PM »

Morning Festive Types, just Fuk'n work around the house here this morning.  Mowing all done though.
Howdy, Dave.  Got a ton to get done myself today. Luckily I didn't have a hangover.  :)
Well I did have a moderate hangover to work with but almost back to normal now.  Busted open the champagne after hearing the boy passed the bar exam.
Great news, congrats (although I don't quite understand how we get congratulated for things our kids do...)

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2015, 02:06:54 PM »

Morning Festive Types, just Fuk'n work around the house here this morning.  Mowing all done though.
Howdy, Dave.  Got a ton to get done myself today. Luckily I didn't have a hangover.  :)
Well I did have a moderate hangover to work with but almost back to normal now.  Busted open the champagne after hearing the boy passed the bar exam.
Great news, congrats (although I don't quite understand how we get congratulated for things our kids do...)
Congratulating TXDave on not having to pay for grad school any longer.

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2015, 02:47:01 PM »

Morning Festive Types, just Fuk'n work around the house here this morning.  Mowing all done though.
Howdy, Dave.  Got a ton to get done myself today. Luckily I didn't have a hangover.  :)
Well I did have a moderate hangover to work with but almost back to normal now.  Busted open the champagne after hearing the boy passed the bar exam.
Great news, congrats (although I don't quite understand how we get congratulated for things our kids do...)
Congratulating TXDave on not having to pay for grad school any longer.
Now that is something I can truly appreciate!

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2015, 03:04:39 PM »

Morning Festive Types, just Fuk'n work around the house here this morning.  Mowing all done though.
Howdy, Dave.  Got a ton to get done myself today. Luckily I didn't have a hangover.  :)
Well I did have a moderate hangover to work with but almost back to normal now.  Busted open the champagne after hearing the boy passed the bar exam.
Great news, congrats (although I don't quite understand how we get congratulated for things our kids do...)
Afternoon Dave, cause without us they might be on the streets of Baltimore. :)

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2015, 03:05:40 PM »

Morning Festive Types, just Fuk'n work around the house here this morning.  Mowing all done though.
Howdy, Dave.  Got a ton to get done myself today. Luckily I didn't have a hangover.  :)
Well I did have a moderate hangover to work with but almost back to normal now.  Busted open the champagne after hearing the boy passed the bar exam.
Great news, congrats (although I don't quite understand how we get congratulated for things our kids do...)
Congratulating TXDave on not having to pay for grad school any longer.
Now that is something I can truly appreciate!
Amen, and he did graduate one semester early.

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2015, 03:07:35 PM »

Lighting up a V Lancero on the patio watching FL vs GA baseball game tied 2-2 in the 9th.  Cussing this damn swimming pool.

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2015, 03:12:41 PM »

Lost Cause Dean must have rode the bike too hard last night he has not surfaced in 24 hours.

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2015, 03:36:01 PM »

Morning Festive Types, just Fuk'n work around the house here this morning.  Mowing all done though.
Howdy, Dave.  Got a ton to get done myself today. Luckily I didn't have a hangover.  :)
Well I did have a moderate hangover to work with but almost back to normal now.  Busted open the champagne after hearing the boy passed the bar exam.
Great news, congrats (although I don't quite understand how we get congratulated for things our kids do...)
Afternoon Dave, cause without us they might be on the streets of Baltimore. :)
But my daughter IS out on the streets of Baltimore....lol

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2015, 03:39:18 PM »

Lost Cause Dean must have rode the bike too hard last night he has not surfaced in 24 hours.
Still lounging around in his PJ's and Mickey ears.

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2015, 03:59:31 PM »

Lost Cause Dean must have rode the bike too hard last night he has not surfaced in 24 hours.
Still lounging around in his PJ's and Mickey ears.
...and fuzzy pink bunny slippers.

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2015, 04:02:28 PM »

Morning Festive Types, just Fuk'n work around the house here this morning.  Mowing all done though.
Howdy, Dave.  Got a ton to get done myself today. Luckily I didn't have a hangover.  :)
Well I did have a moderate hangover to work with but almost back to normal now.  Busted open the champagne after hearing the boy passed the bar exam.
Great news, congrats (although I don't quite understand how we get congratulated for things our kids do...)
Afternoon Dave, cause without us they might be on the streets of Baltimore. :)
But my daughter IS out on the streets of Baltimore....lol
In a different sort of way. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6