Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
6/24/2024
« on: June 24, 2024, 12:25:11 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2024, 06:17:15 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2024, 06:17:37 AM »

Joe:

Man O' War Virtue Toro - 10/34.99

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2024, 06:18:42 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - CAO Mx2 Toro - 10/34.99

Door #2 - The Delectable Dozen Sampler - 12/59.99
    2 x Alec Bradley Prensado Lost Art Robusto (5.0”x52) ‘91’-rated
    2 x San Cristobal Clasico (5.0”x50) ‘93’-rated
    2 x Graycliff Profesionale Series PG (5.2”x50)
    2 x Cohiba Macassar Toro Grande (6.0”x54)
    2 x Oliva Serie ‘O’ Torpedo (6.0”x50) ‘94’-rated
    2 x H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill (7.0”x50) ‘93’-rated

Door #3 - Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso) - 10/34.99

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2024, 06:19:00 AM »

Seems like we're focused on a specific price point this morning.

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2024, 06:22:52 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, DeanDave.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2024, 06:24:33 AM »

Seems like we're focused on a specific price point this morning.
I kinda like when that happens. If they had done the same for Door #2, maybe they'd have made themselves a deal.

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2024, 06:37:35 AM »

Commute Monday for me. It's gonna be rare this summer that I won't be having one since many upcoming things coincidentally require my presence in the office on Mondays, it seems.

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2024, 06:47:23 AM »

Commute Monday for me. It's gonna be rare this summer that I won't be having one since many upcoming things coincidentally require my presence in the office on Mondays, it seems.
That's a bummer. Commutes and Mondays are a bad combo in my book.

I was planning on hitting the links this morning, but when I woke up, the radar showed rain moving in right about now. Currently, it's nice and sunny, so if the rain doesn't start soon, I'm gonna be pissed.

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2024, 06:59:00 AM »

Commute Monday for me. It's gonna be rare this summer that I won't be having one since many upcoming things coincidentally require my presence in the office on Mondays, it seems.
That's a bummer. Commutes and Mondays are a bad combo in my book.

I was planning on hitting the links this morning, but when I woke up, the radar showed rain moving in right about now. Currently, it's nice and sunny, so if the rain doesn't start soon, I'm gonna be pissed.
That's reasonable. How are we looking now?

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2024, 07:08:38 AM »

Commute Monday for me. It's gonna be rare this summer that I won't be having one since many upcoming things coincidentally require my presence in the office on Mondays, it seems.
That's a bummer. Commutes and Mondays are a bad combo in my book.

I was planning on hitting the links this morning, but when I woke up, the radar showed rain moving in right about now. Currently, it's nice and sunny, so if the rain doesn't start soon, I'm gonna be pissed.
That's reasonable. How are we looking now?
Looking out the front, it's still bright, but there are no shadows. So I'm guessing some clouds are moving in from the north, which is where they were supposed to be coming from.

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2024, 07:18:12 AM »

Commute Monday for me. It's gonna be rare this summer that I won't be having one since many upcoming things coincidentally require my presence in the office on Mondays, it seems.
That's a bummer. Commutes and Mondays are a bad combo in my book.

I was planning on hitting the links this morning, but when I woke up, the radar showed rain moving in right about now. Currently, it's nice and sunny, so if the rain doesn't start soon, I'm gonna be pissed.
That's reasonable. How are we looking now?
Looking out the front, it's still bright, but there are no shadows. So I'm guessing some clouds are moving in from the north, which is where they were supposed to be coming from.
You can always play here. I'm guessing a round will cost about $100, but the weather is about perfect.

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2024, 07:21:16 AM »

Commute Monday for me. It's gonna be rare this summer that I won't be having one since many upcoming things coincidentally require my presence in the office on Mondays, it seems.
That's a bummer. Commutes and Mondays are a bad combo in my book.

I was planning on hitting the links this morning, but when I woke up, the radar showed rain moving in right about now. Currently, it's nice and sunny, so if the rain doesn't start soon, I'm gonna be pissed.
That's reasonable. How are we looking now?
Looking out the front, it's still bright, but there are no shadows. So I'm guessing some clouds are moving in from the north, which is where they were supposed to be coming from.
You can always play here. I'm guessing a round will cost about $100, but the weather is about perfect.

Sun is back out and the future radar is clear. This is at least the 3rd time a bad weather report has cost me a round this year and it's getting pretty fucking irritating.

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2024, 08:37:13 AM »

[...]

Stop being such a snowflake and get out there without checking the weather.   ;)

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2024, 08:40:00 AM »

[...]

In hindsight, I definitely should've.

Morning, APNewsDave.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4