« Reply #240 on: April 29, 2015, 12:13:12 PM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor, Dogfish and Yellow star!  Good humpday to ya.
Morning Dave. You're going to the Bethlehem store on Friday?
No, probably the Superstore.  What time do you anticipate being at the house?
Hamburg?
No, the Superstore is in Bethlehem
Been there.  Most of us were talking about giving the super-duper store a try this year.
True, but for a one day, Hamburg is a bit of a trek in the other direction.
Isn't the regular super store about the same distance from Split Rock?
Ok, super duper store is about 20 minutes farther away. Not too bad for 2 stories and 2 fully stocked bars, IMFO. Also, we'll have already been at the super store Thursday. Haha.
The SoA event is at 4 pm at the "Split Rock Galleria", WTF that is.  But sounds like y'all are going to the Bethlehem store on Thursday.  Is that earlier in the day?  FML.
Charlie and I planned to be in Hamburg until 1ish when we leave for the Split Rock event on Friday.  Ticket allows us to enter at 2:30 and this is our 9th time so we're not so eager to be the first in line.
Any idea what time you'll plan to get to Hamburg on Friday?
I'll be perched at the doorstep when they unlock the place, more than likely a couple bloody's under my belt
Not sure when we'll be there, but Nate is coming, so there's that. We'll shoot for early, I'm sure we'll beat Tony.
An hour or so drive, make it work Sally
I'll see when I can get Nate to fall out of bed. Lord knows I won't have any problems, I'm up at 4:45 most days.

« Reply #241 on: April 29, 2015, 12:14:41 PM »

Morning, all.
Even in California?

Indeed.  The sun is up, definitely morning time.  Hot as hell out here this week, high 90s.
Yea, but 10% humidity.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #242 on: April 29, 2015, 12:14:49 PM »

Morning, all.
Even in California?

Indeed.  The sun is up, definitely morning time.  Hot as hell out here this week, high 90s.
We've got a gorgeous day here today too.  It's supposed to get cold, windy and rainy starting tomorrow.  Gonna have to sneak in a cigar again after work today.  Enjoyed the Perdomo Reserva Champagne Sun Grown yesterday and a Four Kicks the day before.

I went with a Padron 2000 maduro last night.  One of those cigars that I always forget how much I actually like it until I smoke one.
Morning Joe, that's one of those old staple cigars that tend to be forgotten with all the new stuff out

Morning, Scott.  Definitely gets lost in the shuffle.

« Reply #243 on: April 29, 2015, 12:16:07 PM »

Thought everyone needed to be aware of this, must be important since they sent it to all 3000 employees.

May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
I thought you fired 'em....or that was Eskimo.

« Reply #244 on: April 29, 2015, 12:17:58 PM »

[...]
Same here, yet I can sleep-in on any given morning. Tell Nate he can sleep in the car, also remind him to bring his testicles
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #245 on: April 29, 2015, 12:18:08 PM »

Morning, all.
Even in California?

Indeed.  The sun is up, definitely morning time.  Hot as hell out here this week, high 90s.
Yea, but 10% humidity.

Indeed.  Feels like an oven out there.

« Reply #246 on: April 29, 2015, 12:18:24 PM »

Thought everyone needed to be aware of this, must be important since they sent it to all 3000 employees.
May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Well isn't that special.  Did you ask the ladies in your office where their grass skirts and coconut shell bras were?
I don't talk to the ladies in this office cause there are none and i don't talk to the old bitches because I would soon get sued as several others already have.  Additionally, I would probably puke if one of these ugly monsters did wear such!
Ha, suspected as much but had to ask.  Time to go drive around some in Central NJ, BBL.
Wacha looking for Bean?  Need any dinner suggestions?  Cigar lounges?

« Reply #247 on: April 29, 2015, 12:19:25 PM »

[...]
Planning on being at the Bethlehem superstore around 11-12, so be up at Split Rock around 3:30 - 4 and go straight to Fishy's love shack unless guys are also meeting in the parking lot.
I'm sure guys will meet in the parking lot, I just don't want to be anywhere near those guys  ;D

« Reply #248 on: April 29, 2015, 12:23:31 PM »

Morning, all.
Even in California?

Indeed.  The sun is up, definitely morning time.  Hot as hell out here this week, high 90s.
Yea, but 10% humidity.

Indeed.  Feels like an oven out there.
Maybe Dave will bring the Marshmallow Stout!

« Reply #249 on: April 29, 2015, 12:26:13 PM »

Thought everyone needed to be aware of this, must be important since they sent it to all 3000 employees.

May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
I thought you fired 'em....or that was Eskimo.
That was the Eskimo which is Native American (they have a different month of their own) but She Quit not fired!

« Reply #250 on: April 29, 2015, 12:27:11 PM »

[...]
I'll make sure to tell him that it's very important to you that he bring his nuts.

« Reply #251 on: April 29, 2015, 12:27:16 PM »

Morning, all.
Even in California?

Indeed.  The sun is up, definitely morning time.  Hot as hell out here this week, high 90s.
Yea, but 10% humidity.

Indeed.  Feels like an oven out there.
Maybe Dave will bring the Marshmallow Stout!
I still have 'em in their hermetically sealed shipping containers.

« Reply #252 on: April 29, 2015, 12:27:56 PM »

Thought everyone needed to be aware of this, must be important since they sent it to all 3000 employees.

May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
I thought you fired 'em....or that was Eskimo.
That was the Eskimo which is Native American (they have a different month of their own) but She Quit not fired!
Yea, yea, we know how that creative HR bookkeeping goes.

« Reply #253 on: April 29, 2015, 12:29:37 PM »

[...]
Now that is an ambitious goal!

« Reply #254 on: April 29, 2015, 12:31:43 PM »

[...]
It's right in my wheelhouse.