CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: 4/24/2015  (Read 30032 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/24/2015
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2015, 07:40:55 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, Dave.  Hey, does that deck at SplitRock have a grill on it?  (Edit)  fires was an autocorrect.  I changed it to "does".

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2015, 07:41:22 AM »

Good morning fellas. At this time next Friday I should be pulling into Split Rock, popping 3 Advil and attempting to limber up so LTG doesn't kick my ass too badly on the course. Is anyone other than Dave and I excited? Don't answer that, Dean's Penis
I'm pretty psyched.  I probably should tell my wife I'm not gonna be around next Friday.
You coming by our house at night for the cookout? Or are you more comfortable in the parking lot?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2015, 07:43:02 AM »

Crap, forgot I got to take the Warden to work this morning and it is raining.  BBL
???????
Howdy Deano.  Hope you had a great day yesterday.  No details necessary.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2015, 07:44:39 AM »

Crap, forgot I got to take the Warden to work this morning and it is raining.  BBL
Too bad she doesn't work in IT.
Too bad she can't get ready to go on time.  Should have left 10 minutes ago and I am just now hearing the f'n hair dryer.   Jeeeeez why did they not just create pu$$y without the women attached to them??????

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2015, 07:45:56 AM »

Morning  Mayor Tony, Happy Friday.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2015, 07:48:50 AM »

Good morning fellas. At this time next Friday I should be pulling into Split Rock, popping 3 Advil and attempting to limber up so LTG doesn't kick my ass too badly on the course. Is anyone other than Dave and I excited? Don't answer that, Dean's Penis
I'm pretty psyched.  I probably should tell my wife I'm not gonna be around next Friday.
You coming by our house at night for the cookout? Or are you more comfortable in the parking lot?
Charlie might have a bunch of guys meeting us up there too.  I've met them all at his b&m and they seem like a nice group.  I guess if you don't mind the extra folks, we'd be willing to cookout there.  I'll bring my mini grill just in case and play it by ear.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2015, 07:49:30 AM »

Morning  Mayor Tony, Happy Friday.
Good morning, workingstiffDave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2015, 07:51:00 AM »

Too bad she can't get ready to go on time.  Should have left 10 minutes ago and I am just now hearing the f'n hair dryer.   Jeeeeez why did they not just create pu$$y without the women attached to them??????
It would probably smell funkier that way.

dawgbryant

• Fondling Member
  • Endeared Status
  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2015, 07:51:06 AM »

???????
Howdy Deano.  Hope you had a great day yesterday.  No details necessary.
ill text you later and fill you in

sfish

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2015, 07:52:38 AM »

Are you sure it's a hair dryer you hear?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2015, 07:53:28 AM »

Charlie might have a bunch of guys meeting us up there too.  I've met them all at his b&m and they seem like a nice group.  I guess if you don't mind the extra folks, we'd be willing to cookout there.  I'll bring my mini grill just in case and play it by ear.
Sounds like a plan. The more the merrier, so long as you all don't piss on the couch or something. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2015, 07:53:59 AM »

CNS

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2015, 07:54:31 AM »

LMAO!
Speaking of my office and LMAO going to work might be fun and interesting again for a short while at least.  read in the news yesterday that the DOJ/FBI are investigating +\- 5 people for some illicit activities surrounding a project.  Probably at least one if not 2 are very high on the food chain.  Does not involve anyone or any activities from my office, should mostly be from our HQ office.

Corporate tip of the day:   Be careful what you say in an office email!!!  One has already been published in the news.

No inside info here all has been published in multiple local and National media outlets.

sfish

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2015, 07:54:40 AM »

I'm pretty sure they sell those

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2015, 07:55:24 AM »

Absolutely sure no other sound that damn annoying!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19