« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2015, 09:05:33 AM »

cigar #2, Alex Bradley White Gold robusto.

« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2015, 09:06:52 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun, sounds like a pretty DAMN good day
Fuckin right - also consuming beer, but since I didn't know which kind I omitted it, but that will happen too.  Good mornin Scott!
I got the growler filled yesterday, can't wait to start drinking it:

Lagunitas ScareCity Imperial Coffee Stout - 12.1% ABV
I'll be right over.

« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2015, 09:07:23 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun.  Dang man, this no-work lifestyle to which you've become accustomed is going to be hard to leave behind.  Enjoy while you can.
Good mornin Mark! Haha, I know right!  Granted, since early this week it's been a fucking emotional grind - I am finally able to relax a little and truly enjoy the time off before my new job begins.
Better get out "the Jar" and celebrate!     I know first hand what you are talking about, Enjoy the break!!!!!
I don't know if its good talking about "first hand" with Yellow star when he has his jar out.
Hmmmm, good point!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/17/2015
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2015, 09:08:05 AM »

Happy Friday to everyone present!  hope the weekend hold great promise for all!  Noticed the Mash is having a whole day event and has some pretty interesting selections.  also interesting is the absence of a free ship indicator on a lot of the good sticks along with the cheap ones.

« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2015, 09:08:15 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun, sounds like a pretty DAMN good day
Fuckin right - also consuming beer, but since I didn't know which kind I omitted it, but that will happen too.  Good mornin Scott!
As long as there is a minimum of four words in the name it doesn't matter.

« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2015, 09:09:09 AM »

cigar #2, Alex Bradley White Gold robusto.
Wasn't the caveman at Ashes & Embers wearing an AB baseball hat?
good morning guys...

« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2015, 09:09:52 AM »

Happy Friday to everyone present!  hope the weekend hold great promise for all!  Noticed the Mash is having a whole day event and has some pretty interesting selections.  also interesting is the absence of a free ship indicator on a lot of the good sticks along with the cheap ones.
Morning Sam.  You're not supposed to point out that lack of the free shipping icon, you'll get TXDave all worked up, and not in a good way.

« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2015, 09:10:11 AM »

Happy Friday gents - smoking with emmmWeber soon and then golfing with my dad later.
Morning Shaun, sounds like a pretty DAMN good day
Fuckin right - also consuming beer, but since I didn't know which kind I omitted it, but that will happen too.  Good mornin Scott!
I got the growler filled yesterday, can't wait to start drinking it:

Lagunitas ScareCity Imperial Coffee Stout - 12.1% ABV
I'll be right over.
@ Dave, you better drink some Terrapin Brew and some Sweetwater this weekend.

« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2015, 09:10:13 AM »

Happy Friday to everyone present!  hope the weekend hold great promise for all!  Noticed the Mash is having a whole day event and has some pretty interesting selections.  also interesting is the absence of a free ship indicator on a lot of the good sticks along with the cheap ones.
morning Sam, it's nice you got everyone presents.... 8)

« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2015, 09:12:01 AM »

Happy Friday to everyone present!  hope the weekend hold great promise for all!  Noticed the Mash is having a whole day event and has some pretty interesting selections.  also interesting is the absence of a free ship indicator on a lot of the good sticks along with the cheap ones.
Morning SS and welcome to the Famous Scam Site.

« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2015, 09:12:19 AM »

Morning Flip

« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2015, 09:12:22 AM »

Bruce's Twisted History
For Apr 17:

Top News of the Day:

In 1797 - Citizens of Verona, Italy, begin an eight-day
 rebellion against the French occupying forces, which
 will end unsuccessfully. ~ Someone attacked the
 French and the French didn't surrender. Wow.

« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2015, 09:13:06 AM »

Speaking of Myrtle Manor, Real Dean it is time for you to come up for air to light a OOO and check in.
Xikar HC connie petit corona and coffee..
bikerlady on her way over. my RA is rearing it's ugly head this morning, moving VERY slowly and in a good deal of pain. oh well, such is life.
Must have been your extra maintenance activity this week.  Morning Dean.
I think it's weather related.
Yeah, must be the weather you better move back to NY
it's just the jump in the barometric pressure, besides, even if it wasn't, there's NO FUCKING WAY I'M GOING BACK TO NY!
Well at least we know we are talking to the Real Dean

« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2015, 09:13:55 AM »

In Other News:

In 1397 - Geoffrey Chaucer tells The Canterbury Tales for the first
 time at the court of Richard II. Chaucer scholars have also identified
 this date (in 1387) as the start of the book's pilgrimage to Canterbury.

In 1492 - Spain and Christopher Columbus sign the
 Capitulations of Santa Fe for his voyage to Asia to
acquire spices. ~ Wasn't intended to be a three hour tour after all.

In 1897 - The Aurora, Texas UFO incident

In 1937 - Daffy Duck's first appearance, in Porky's Duck Hunt.

In 1961 - Bay of Pigs Invasion: A group of Cuban exiles
 financed and trained by the CIA lands at the Bay
 of Pigs in Cuba with the aim of ousting Fidel Castro.

In 1964 - Ford Mustang is introduced to the North American market.

In 1986 - The Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years' War
 between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly ends. ~
The way a war should be fought. Never a shot fired.

« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2015, 09:14:21 AM »

Happy Friday to everyone present!  hope the weekend hold great promise for all!  Noticed the Mash is having a whole day event and has some pretty interesting selections.  also interesting is the absence of a free ship indicator on a lot of the good sticks along with the cheap ones.
Morning Sam.  You're not supposed to point out that lack of the free shipping icon, you'll get TXDave all worked up, and not in a good way.
Too late!