CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35

Author Topic: 4/14/2015  (Read 52050 times)

sfish

Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2015, 11:18:23 AM »

I have to go look at a few jobs, back later

Joe did you get any Enjoy By 4-20-2015?

No, I haven't had that one yet.  Should I grab it while it's still around?  Pretty sure I'll get to the liquor store this week...
It's expensive but I thought it was excellent. $10/22 oz bottle here and I paid $22/64 oz growler but it was really good. Gone on tap but bottles are still around

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #226 on: April 14, 2015, 11:19:00 AM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Had a Lagunitas Cappuccino stout over the weekend, don't think I've ever had that one.  Or if I have, it was a while ago and I didn't remember.  Much better than I was expecting considering its price.
It's pretty darned good, had about 4 on tap a few weekends ago, very happy with it

$5 for a 22oz bottle, almost 9% ABV.  It was almost too sweet, but the bitterness from the coffee helped cut that a bit.  Definitely something I'll keep picking up when I see it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #227 on: April 14, 2015, 11:19:51 AM »

Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Had a Lagunitas Cappuccino stout over the weekend, don't think I've ever had that one.  Or if I have, it was a while ago and I didn't remember.  Much better than I was expecting considering its price.
I thought I was gonna like that one more.  I prefer the A Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #228 on: April 14, 2015, 11:19:55 AM »

I have to go look at a few jobs, back later

Joe did you get any Enjoy By 4-20-2015?

No, I haven't had that one yet.  Should I grab it while it's still around?  Pretty sure I'll get to the liquor store this week...
It's expensive but I thought it was excellent. $10/22 oz bottle here and I paid $22/64 oz growler but it was really good. Gone on tap but bottles are still around

Usually goes for $7-$8 for a bottle out here.  So not an everyday beer, but I don't drink beer every day anyway.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #229 on: April 14, 2015, 11:20:38 AM »

Morning Joe

I thought I was gonna like that one more.  I prefer the A Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

And to me, that one falls a bit flat considering all the other options.  I know a lot of people who love it, though, so what the hell do I know?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2015, 11:22:28 AM »

Morning Joe

And so does dogbryant.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2015, 11:22:57 AM »

Morning Joe

And to me, that one falls a bit flat considering all the other options.  I know a lot of people who love it, though, so what the hell do I know?
Suddenly I'm 2 pages behind after 10 minutes. Should've known why. Morning Joe.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2015, 11:23:24 AM »

Morning Joe

You know what you like.  We don't have to agree on everything.  GFY!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2015, 11:24:42 AM »

Morning Joe

Suddenly I'm 2 pages behind after 10 minutes. Should've known why. Morning Joe.

Beer:30 on the banter.  Morning, Dave.  Hang on, gonna be a wild ride here for the next hour or so.  Just saw that my auction wins from last week are arriving a day earlier than scheduled, might have to leave here early to be home in time.  Not that they won't just be left at the door, but still...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2015, 11:25:14 AM »

Morning Joe

I like when I enjoy things that others don't... more for me!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2015, 11:26:54 AM »

Morning Joe

That sums up my thoughts on Buesos. ;)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2015, 11:26:57 AM »

Morning Joe

No, you're just wrong.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2015, 11:29:57 AM »

Morning Joe

That sums up my thoughts on Buesos. ;)
I enjoy the Buesos too.  That new Habano is probably the stick I'm most looking forward to smoking.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2015, 11:30:26 AM »

Great.  Stupid meeting now.  Dammit.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter