CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35

Author Topic: 4/14/2015  (Read 52110 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2015, 11:01:58 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.

Will there be a discount or FREE shipping coupon? You know how we are.  ;D
GFY too!!

Is that the code? Is it case sensitive?

Wait, this one works... COCKREST15
Extra 17% off with BEANSWOODYHOLER
This one's Tiger Maple, as you can see it can handle larger ring guages
I prefer the darker woods.  TWSS

dawgbryant

• Fondling Member
  • Endeared Status
  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
« Reply #196 on: April 14, 2015, 11:03:24 AM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
It's not all glorious, the other day he stuck me through his Ziploc storm door to cool me off, #humiliating

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #197 on: April 14, 2015, 11:05:13 AM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
It's not all glorious, the other day he stuck me through his Ziploc storm door to cool me off, #humiliating
The bottom line is, the old coot is getting more action than me and I'm jealous.

Threebean

« Reply #198 on: April 14, 2015, 11:05:14 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
Not his first Deadbeat phone user though.
bikerlady up, have to go. maybe it was my penis hitting her forehead that woke her? bbl
More like your penis filling in for your brain.
Oh boy, I work for 10 minutes and all hell breaks loose?
Just switched over to the Deanism Of The Dayl but of course he ran out the door quick so all is calm again.
Come on, guys, Tony is pulling your collective legs.  Funny schitt there, Mr. Mayor.
He is a funny guy
but that was not the discussed plan, I think i know who dogbryant is....
If the suspect is someone who was at the herf last week, I'm going with biebfish.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #199 on: April 14, 2015, 11:06:35 AM »

If the suspect is someone who was at the herf last week, I'm going with biebfish.
What's with all the conspiracy theories?  You don't think Deano's penis could type?

sfish

« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2015, 11:07:22 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
bikerlady up, have to go. maybe it was my penis hitting her forehead that woke her? bbl
Just switched over to the Deanism Of The Dayl but of course he ran out the door quick so all is calm again.
Come on, guys, Tony is pulling your collective legs.  Funny schitt there, Mr. Mayor.
He is a funny guy
Are you nuts? I can't hack systems

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2015, 11:07:50 AM »

What's with all the conspiracy theories?  You don't think Deano's penis could type?
not as tired out and overused as it it.

sfish

« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2015, 11:08:06 AM »

It can clearly type, smoke and handle a smartphone

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2015, 11:08:19 AM »

I assume that Partagas is anally inserted as he would never buy something that nice for personal use. :o

sfish

« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2015, 11:09:02 AM »

He is a funny guy
I have no idea what you're talking about

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2015, 11:09:04 AM »

Has to be an imposter cause it ain't Dean doing all that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #206 on: April 14, 2015, 11:09:15 AM »

It may not be a smartphone.  I think the wifi is better in the new place.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2015, 11:09:46 AM »

LALTS

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2015, 11:10:08 AM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #209 on: April 14, 2015, 11:10:56 AM »

It could sure get closer to typing than thinking.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35