« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2015, 10:25:57 AM »

Gotta head out, let me know where to send my Dean Bailout/Medical/MoveAgain Fund contribution.
Later Bean

« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2015, 10:26:39 AM »

Gotta head out, let me know where to send my Dean Bailout Fund contribution.
Just send it to:
BikerChick
Northern FL

It'll get there.
Or just send it to Verizon that is who is going to ultimately get it.

« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2015, 10:27:33 AM »

Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was pressed for time yesterday and haven't gone back to follow up - was that 1911 you posted yesterday for sale somewhere?
From a dealer on special for $1099, it comes out of the Colt Custom Shop.
Bad timing. Got some cash sitting around. Must resist. Must resist.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2015, 10:28:08 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.

Will there be a discount or FREE shipping coupon? You know how we are.  ;D

« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2015, 10:28:13 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.
Works for me.

« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2015, 10:32:34 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.
I got an unused melamine jar to trade.
GFY!

« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2015, 10:33:08 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.

Will there be a discount or FREE shipping coupon? You know how we are.  ;D
GFY too!!

« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2015, 10:33:20 AM »

Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was pressed for time yesterday and haven't gone back to follow up - was that 1911 you posted yesterday for sale somewhere?
From a dealer on special for $1099, it comes out of the Colt Custom Shop.
Bad timing. Got some cash sitting around. Must resist. Must resist.
Free Shippng!

« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2015, 10:33:49 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.

Will there be a discount or FREE shipping coupon? You know how we are.  ;D
GFY too!!
Well damn did you sleep with Fish last night or something?

« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2015, 10:33:59 AM »

Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was pressed for time yesterday and haven't gone back to follow up - was that 1911 you posted yesterday for sale somewhere?
From a dealer on special for $1099, it comes out of the Colt Custom Shop.
Bad timing. Got some cash sitting around. Must resist. Must resist.
Free Shippng!
Ogie, if you're out there, we need a free ship code for Shaun.

« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2015, 10:36:50 AM »

Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was pressed for time yesterday and haven't gone back to follow up - was that 1911 you posted yesterday for sale somewhere?
From a dealer on special for $1099, it comes out of the Colt Custom Shop.
Bad timing. Got some cash sitting around. Must resist. Must resist.
Free Shippng!
Ogie, if you're out there, we need a free ship code for Shaun.
Can we ship him to Australia?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2015, 10:38:27 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.

Will there be a discount or FREE shipping coupon? You know how we are.  ;D
GFY too!!

Is that the code? Is it case sensitive?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2015, 10:43:53 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.

Will there be a discount or FREE shipping coupon? You know how we are.  ;D
GFY too!!

Is that the code? Is it case sensitive?

Wait, this one works... COCKREST15

« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2015, 10:47:22 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.

Will there be a discount or FREE shipping coupon? You know how we are.  ;D
GFY too!!
Well damn did you sleep with Fish last night or something?
It's Tuesday right?!?

« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2015, 10:47:52 AM »

Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was pressed for time yesterday and haven't gone back to follow up - was that 1911 you posted yesterday for sale somewhere?
From a dealer on special for $1099, it comes out of the Colt Custom Shop.
Bad timing. Got some cash sitting around. Must resist. Must resist.
Free Shippng!
Ogie, if you're out there, we need a free ship code for Shaun.
Can we ship him to Australia?
LALTS