Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Just honestly saying.. the price they are going to want for those opus x I'm not willing to pay

Just honestly saying.. the price they are going to want for those opus x I'm not willing to pay
Oh yeah, for sure. I don't know what they ask for them now, but I'm sure it's not something I'd pay. And that's before the inevitable increase that's coming.

Just honestly saying.. the price they are going to want for those opus x I'm not willing to pay
You are correct sir, unless they come with a happy ending.

Just honestly saying.. the price they are going to want for those opus x I'm not willing to pay
Oh yeah, for sure. I don't know what they ask for them now, but I'm sure it's not something I'd pay. And that's before the inevitable increase that's coming.
Just in case you haven't sent me my Bueso's and wooden ashtray, here is a nice alternative for that big Christmas bonus.

https://atlanticcigar.com/arturo-fuente-opusx-the-impossible-collection/

Just honestly saying.. the price they are going to want for those opus x I'm not willing to pay
Oh yeah, for sure. I don't know what they ask for them now, but I'm sure it's not something I'd pay. And that's before the inevitable increase that's coming.
Just in case you haven't sent me my Bueso's and wooden ashtray, here is a nice alternative for that big Christmas bonus.

https://atlanticcigar.com/arturo-fuente-opusx-the-impossible-collection/
That's definitely no ashtray. Sheesh.

Just honestly saying.. the price they are going to want for those opus x I'm not willing to pay
Oh yeah, for sure. I don't know what they ask for them now, but I'm sure it's not something I'd pay. And that's before the inevitable increase that's coming.
Just in case you haven't sent me my Bueso's and wooden ashtray, here is a nice alternative for that big Christmas bonus.

https://atlanticcigar.com/arturo-fuente-opusx-the-impossible-collection/
At an average of $215 apiece, I'll take 5! But not if I have to pay for shipping.

Just honestly saying.. the price they are going to want for those opus x I'm not willing to pay
Oh yeah, for sure. I don't know what they ask for them now, but I'm sure it's not something I'd pay. And that's before the inevitable increase that's coming.
Just in case you haven't sent me my Bueso's and wooden ashtray, here is a nice alternative for that big Christmas bonus.

https://atlanticcigar.com/arturo-fuente-opusx-the-impossible-collection/
At an average of $215 apiece, I'll take 5! But not if I have to pay for shipping.
Maybe they have a coupon code.  ;)

Wordle 915 4/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Happy Birthday ladies!
I contend that Michelle Hurd played the most interesting and completely human character in the entirety of the Star Trek universe, bar none. She was a tough, smart, scheming, emotional, angry, contrarian, flawed, drug-addicted intelligence agent who was rejected by her husband and son and ended up as Seven of Nine's lover while doing all the dirtiest work to enable Picard to once again save the galaxy. No matter what side of the various political and literary debates you're on, including the value of Star Trek or science fiction in general, Hurd was marvelously poignant as Raffi.

Connections
Puzzle #193
🟪🟨🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Never heard of one of those purple ones but apparently it's a thing.

Connections
Puzzle #193
🟪🟨🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Never heard of one of those purple ones but apparently it's a thing.
Lol, I felt the same way, I'm sure about the same one. Mine was an educated guess, since it seemed likely the other ones left were related in some fashion.

Happy Birthday ladies!
I contend that Michelle Hurd played the most interesting and completely human character in the entirety of the Star Trek universe, bar none. She was a tough, smart, scheming, emotional, angry, contrarian, flawed, drug-addicted intelligence agent who was rejected by her husband and son and ended up as Seven of Nine's lover while doing all the dirtiest work to enable Picard to once again save the galaxy. No matter what side of the various political and literary debates you're on, including the value of Star Trek or science fiction in general, Hurd was marvelously poignant as Raffi.
Completely agree, she was fantastic throughout the entire series.

About time to shut it down. First order of business, taking the kids for hair cuts. Then later on, picking up the oldest at the mall. Some start to the vacation!

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5