Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
12/16/2023
« on: December 16, 2023, 12:04:24 AM »

Good morning, fellas. My symptoms got worse after work yesterday. Low-grade fever, chills and sweats, dull headache, and other flu-like stuff. It made sleeping difficult. My goal is to get better before Thursday's cigar lounge event. I'll be honest though, I doubt that's happening.

JoeCigar:

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Original Gordo (6.0"x60) - 10 / $34.99

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Ave Maria Immaculata Belicoso (6.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99

Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Diesel Double Perfecto (6.0"x60) - 10 / $34.99

Cigar.com:

Door #3 - Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto (5.0"x52) - 10 / $49.99

Good morning, fellas. My symptoms got worse after work yesterday. Low-grade fever, chills and sweats, dull headache, and other flu-like stuff. It made sleeping difficult. My goal is to get better before Thursday's cigar lounge event. I'll be honest though, I doubt that's happening.
Plenty of time for it to pass before then. I believe in your immune system.

Good morning, fellas. My symptoms got worse after work yesterday. Low-grade fever, chills and sweats, dull headache, and other flu-like stuff. It made sleeping difficult. My goal is to get better before Thursday's cigar lounge event. I'll be honest though, I doubt that's happening.
Plenty of time for it to pass before then. I believe in your immune system.
I'm hoping to get a negative result on my COVID test on Wednesday. But, I was talking about the rest of the team. My friend who is throwing the event has not tested positive YET and I believe it is only a matter of time.

Good morning, fellas. My symptoms got worse after work yesterday. Low-grade fever, chills and sweats, dull headache, and other flu-like stuff. It made sleeping difficult. My goal is to get better before Thursday's cigar lounge event. I'll be honest though, I doubt that's happening.
Plenty of time for it to pass before then. I believe in your immune system.
I'm hoping to get a negative result on my COVID test on Wednesday. But, I was talking about the rest of the team. My friend who is throwing the event has not tested positive YET and I believe it is only a matter of time.
Time to be positive.  Plenty of brown liquor and cigars and you'll be fine by Wednesday.

Weekend Spotlight especially for Tony!

CI Legends by Drew Estate
Extra $20 OFF + UPGRADE!
CI Legends by Drew Estate are damn good cigars. Constantly re-ordered and always in demand, I’m guessing the wide legion of fans could use a re-up right about now. So, this weekend I’m spreading some holiday cheer with an EXTRA $20 OFF Boxes! Scoop and score big savings nearly 50% OFF! We’re not stopping at that, we’re also throwing in a Drew Estate Infused Gift Set (worth $94) for just $10 more! That’s 5 EXTRA cigars from Drew Estate’s tastiest brands like ACID, Deadwood, and Tabak. Plus a fresh Drew Estate branded cutter and cigar rest!

The Original: Hugged by a beautiful Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper, this stunning handmade combines bold Nicaraguan long-fillers with a leaf of Dominican Piloto. These lush tobaccos have been carefully influenced by the delicious nuances of amaretto and hazelnut, completing a savory experience. After a sweet start, it coats the palate with loads of creamy flavor, offering a rich core of coffee flavors complemented by notes of hazelnut and pepper. Mellow to medium-bodied and oh-so-enjoyable.

Legends Black: Featuring a Brazilian wrapper leaf over top-quality Nicaraguan long-fillers, this perfectly crafted handmade sings with the sweetness of a bar of chocolate, while adding enough complexity on the finish to stand up to a tall glass of bourbon. The sweetness up front slowly fades as the floral, toasty, and rich flavors steal the show. A medium-bodied treat in a 6.7”x44 size you're going to love.

20-counts dropped to $89.99 this weekend only, PLUS score a Drew Estate Infused Gift Set for just $10. Cheers!

Connections
Puzzle #188
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good morning, fellas. My symptoms got worse after work yesterday. Low-grade fever, chills and sweats, dull headache, and other flu-like stuff. It made sleeping difficult. My goal is to get better before Thursday's cigar lounge event. I'll be honest though, I doubt that's happening.
Plenty of time for it to pass before then. I believe in your immune system.
I'm hoping to get a negative result on my COVID test on Wednesday. But, I was talking about the rest of the team. My friend who is throwing the event has not tested positive YET and I believe it is only a matter of time.
Time to be positive.  Plenty of brown liquor and cigars and you'll be fine by Wednesday.
Yes, doctor!

Wordle 910 3/6

⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩