Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Today's Over/Under is 3
Six.  Bunch of 80's rockers there.

Oops, miscounted.  Seven actually.  I know what James Galway looks like.

Connections
Puzzle #180
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Apparently you figured something out.

Morning Dave, Tony, Raz and Rick.  Everybody's here for breakfast!
Good thing Tony got the pre-workweek donuts.
I want a donut.
I want breakfast.  Steak and Eggs.

Morning Dave, Tony, Raz and Rick.  Everybody's here for breakfast!
Good thing Tony got the pre-workweek donuts.
I want a donut.
I want breakfast.  Steak and Eggs.
We will get Tony on that right away. After Monday we are all on our own

Connections
Puzzle #180
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Apparently you figured something out.
Just needed to step away from it for a while.

The algorithms.  Maybe you'll recall that last year I wrote "Pirate Radio" which was inspired by the discovery of a body in a barrel in a lake.  Here's a reminder:

"They found a body in a barrel in a reservoir
Thirty miles south of town
With a hole in the head where it shouldn't been
Somebody put the boy down
The water level's down 'cause the rain won't fall
And they're holding up the river's flow
Now the lake's telling stories like a Charismatic preacher on pirate radio..."

I never mentioned what lake it was.  I clicked on a single news item that was the source of inspiration.

But the webz have dutifully kept me informed of every new development about the water level in Lake Mead, ever since.  Right up to this morning.

The algorithms.  Maybe you'll recall that last year I wrote "Pirate Radio" which was inspired by the discovery of a body in a barrel in a lake.  Here's a reminder:

"They found a body in a barrel in a reservoir
Thirty miles south of town
With a hole in the head where it shouldn't been
Somebody put the boy down
The water level's down 'cause the rain won't fall
And they're holding up the river's flow
Now the lake's telling stories like a Charismatic preacher on pirate radio..."

I never mentioned what lake it was.  I clicked on a single news item that was the source of inspiration.

But the webz have dutifully kept me informed of every new development about the water level in Lake Mead, ever since.  Right up to this morning.
Lol, Lord Google is always watching.

The algorithms.  Maybe you'll recall that last year I wrote "Pirate Radio" which was inspired by the discovery of a body in a barrel in a lake.  Here's a reminder:

"They found a body in a barrel in a reservoir
Thirty miles south of town
With a hole in the head where it shouldn't been
Somebody put the boy down
The water level's down 'cause the rain won't fall
And they're holding up the river's flow
Now the lake's telling stories like a Charismatic preacher on pirate radio..."

I never mentioned what lake it was.  I clicked on a single news item that was the source of inspiration.

But the webz have dutifully kept me informed of every new development about the water level in Lake Mead, ever since.  Right up to this morning.
Lol, Lord Google is always watching.
No joke.

Morning Dave, Tony, Raz and Rick.  Everybody's here for breakfast!
Good thing Tony got the pre-workweek donuts.
I want a donut.
Need to start going back for in office meetings.

Page 3!

Happy Birthday ladies.

The algorithms.  Maybe you'll recall that last year I wrote "Pirate Radio" which was inspired by the discovery of a body in a barrel in a lake.  Here's a reminder:

"They found a body in a barrel in a reservoir
Thirty miles south of town
With a hole in the head where it shouldn't been
Somebody put the boy down
The water level's down 'cause the rain won't fall
And they're holding up the river's flow
Now the lake's telling stories like a Charismatic preacher on pirate radio..."

I never mentioned what lake it was.  I clicked on a single news item that was the source of inspiration.

But the webz have dutifully kept me informed of every new development about the water level in Lake Mead, ever since.  Right up to this morning.
Don't feel too special, I got a Lake Mead notice today as well.
...so probably a coinkidink.

Morning Dave, Tony, Raz and Rick.  Everybody's here for breakfast!
Good thing Tony got the pre-workweek donuts.
I want a donut.
Need to start going back for in office meetings.
Not worth it.

The algorithms.  Maybe you'll recall that last year I wrote "Pirate Radio" which was inspired by the discovery of a body in a barrel in a lake.  Here's a reminder:

"They found a body in a barrel in a reservoir
Thirty miles south of town
With a hole in the head where it shouldn't been
Somebody put the boy down
The water level's down 'cause the rain won't fall
And they're holding up the river's flow
Now the lake's telling stories like a Charismatic preacher on pirate radio..."

I never mentioned what lake it was.  I clicked on a single news item that was the source of inspiration.

But the webz have dutifully kept me informed of every new development about the water level in Lake Mead, ever since.  Right up to this morning.
Don't feel too special, I got a Lake Mead notice today as well.
...so probably a coinkidink.
That's because the news is coming from INSIDE THE BANTER!

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5