BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2015, 11:34:16 AM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas

« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2015, 11:37:31 AM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas
Morning, Steve.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2015, 11:43:44 AM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas
Hi Steve!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2015, 11:45:27 AM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Bret. Just taking a lunch break. Been pretty busy this week, and think I got the crud TxDave left when passing through the ATL a couple weeks back. Everything is lightly powered in greenish-yellow. Just from the time I parked when I came in this morning, tire tracks were easily seen on the blacktop when I went out. Kinda miserable here now, but it's supposed to rain pretty good by tomorrow... wash some of that shit down the storm drains.

How 'bout you? Your rehab going good? Get on that bike yet?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #169 on: April 09, 2015, 11:49:13 AM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas
Hi Steve!

SAM! How's tricks?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #170 on: April 09, 2015, 11:54:44 AM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas
Hi Steve!

SAM! How's tricks?
It's alll gooood!   busy, but can't complain about that.

« Reply #171 on: April 09, 2015, 11:57:40 AM »

[...]

Not yet.  The doctor has cleared me, but it's been a problem of time and weather.  Don't want to ride in the rain until I'm surer of the leg, and when I've had time to ride the bike it's been raining.  But...soon.  The leg continues to improve.  Final scheduled PT visit today, after that it's drop in as necessary.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #172 on: April 09, 2015, 12:01:27 PM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas
Hi Steve!

SAM! How's tricks?
It's alll gooood!   busy, but can't complain about that.

Yep. Know what you mean. Makes the day go by a lot quicker.

You have a smoke yet today? I've had to go a couple days without... sinus either clogged like glue, or running like water. Hope it passes soon. Getting sleep has been the biggest challenge.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #173 on: April 09, 2015, 12:06:50 PM »

[...]

Good thinking. Don't want to have to make any quick decisions on a slick road. Putting your weight on it is one thing. Adding the additional weight of the bike is another. Sounds like you'll be back at it soon enough.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #174 on: April 09, 2015, 12:10:38 PM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas
Hi Steve!

SAM! How's tricks?
It's alll gooood!   busy, but can't complain about that.

Yep. Know what you mean. Makes the day go by a lot quicker.

You have a smoke yet today? I've had to go a couple days without... sinus either clogged like glue, or running like water. Hope it passes soon. Getting sleep has been the biggest challenge.
Smoked a Park Ave #44 on the way in this morning with my coffee.  I like them for a morning smoke.  Sorry the sinuses are acting up!  It's starting here too so I can't wait for the allergy symptoms to ramp up a bit.  Desert Rat Dave's location keeps looking more & more appealing....

« Reply #175 on: April 09, 2015, 12:17:41 PM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas
Hi Steve!

SAM! How's tricks?
It's alll gooood!   busy, but can't complain about that.

Yep. Know what you mean. Makes the day go by a lot quicker.

You have a smoke yet today? I've had to go a couple days without... sinus either clogged like glue, or running like water. Hope it passes soon. Getting sleep has been the biggest challenge.
Sinus issues suck big green donkey...nevermind.

Sinus issues suck.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #176 on: April 09, 2015, 12:25:19 PM »

[...]

Nice. Always like a morning smoke.

Allergies usually don't act up like this, but this year seems different. Cats were really the only thing I couldn't stand. Breathing becomes very labored... like asthma. Which is strange, because we had cats all growing up, but a few years without one around seemed to change that pretty quick. If I don't load up on Zyrtec before I head over to the folks, I can only stay for a couple hours at most. Which is actually okay because I usually want to choke them out anyway (the cats, people)... fvckin bitches.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #177 on: April 09, 2015, 12:27:59 PM »

Remember to check the Joe Canal's growler list for something of interest tonight, otherwise I'll just choose something. Need to know by 2:00

https://woodbridge.jcanals.com/topics/Growlers-g7304160gx
pick what you like, but if Joe were coming, you would have to get the Grapefruit coffee mocha Summer blonde

The fru-fru choice would be the Founders Blushing Monk 2015

Morning, Fellas
Hi Steve!

SAM! How's tricks?
It's alll gooood!   busy, but can't complain about that.

Yep. Know what you mean. Makes the day go by a lot quicker.

You have a smoke yet today? I've had to go a couple days without... sinus either clogged like glue, or running like water. Hope it passes soon. Getting sleep has been the biggest challenge.
Sinus issues suck big green donkey...nevermind.

Sinus issues suck.

Indeed
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #178 on: April 09, 2015, 12:43:47 PM »

This seems new...

Monster has Room 101 Serie HN Papi Chulo 5 Pack's @ $18.98

Can't use a cpn exclusively on these, so you'd have to get (2) and one of something else, but there is FREE shipping... so there's that, TxDave!  ;)

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/9/2015
« Reply #179 on: April 09, 2015, 12:47:01 PM »

Well, back to the salt mines. Ya'll have a good one.