Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Morning, all. Happy Short Work Week (hopefully).
What do you mean, hopefully? Is there a chance Thanksgiving is canceled?
Well, I don't know if Rick gets forced to work or not, so I was just hoping we did indeed all get a short week.
Ahhhh. Understood.
Definitely a short week for me, since I'm only working today and tomorrow. Kids are off all week.
The organization I'm joining, automatically gets the Wednesday and Friday off too. Something to look forward to for next year. I should be getting my start day today. It's looking like December 4th or 11th.

Speaking of kids, time to go drop them off. Sandwiches are made. They have school this week until half day on Wednesday.

But first...

Wordle 884 3/6

⬛⬛🟩🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I just need to make a cornbread pudding and a sweet potato casserole this year and both are pretty simple. I'm not looking to rush it but I can't wait until Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday is almost immediately followed by my least favorite.
If you mean Xmas, then I'm with you. Between having to get lists from the kids, to getting those lists out to family, then getting more stuff because the initial lists weren't enough, I can't stand it. Definitely my least favorite. Maybe once the kids move out I'll feel differently. Lol
It's just so damn stressful for all the reasons you mentioned, plus 1000 more.
Indeed. My sister and I were just texting about this last night. It really is the worst.

Morning, all. Happy Short Work Week (hopefully).
What do you mean, hopefully? Is there a chance Thanksgiving is canceled?
Well, I don't know if Rick gets forced to work or not, so I was just hoping we did indeed all get a short week.
Ahhhh. Understood.
Definitely a short week for me, since I'm only working today and tomorrow. Kids are off all week.
The organization I'm joining, automatically gets the Wednesday and Friday off too. Something to look forward to for next year. I should be getting my start day today. It's looking like December 4th or 11th.
Not too shabby.

Morning, all. Happy Short Work Week (hopefully).
What do you mean, hopefully? Is there a chance Thanksgiving is canceled?
Well, I don't know if Rick gets forced to work or not, so I was just hoping we did indeed all get a short week.
Luckily I won't have to work. Short staff and all. And the snow storm was canceled so Thanksgiving is on for me

Morning, all. Happy Short Work Week (hopefully).
What do you mean, hopefully? Is there a chance Thanksgiving is canceled?
Well, I don't know if Rick gets forced to work or not, so I was just hoping we did indeed all get a short week.
Luckily I won't have to work. Short staff and all. And the snow storm was canceled so Thanksgiving is on for me
That's good news.

Morning, all. Happy Short Work Week (hopefully).
What do you mean, hopefully? Is there a chance Thanksgiving is canceled?
Well, I don't know if Rick gets forced to work or not, so I was just hoping we did indeed all get a short week.
Luckily I won't have to work. Short staff and all. And the snow storm was canceled so Thanksgiving is on for me
That's good news.
Indeed.

Connections
Puzzle #162