Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2023, 12:36:27 PM »

Morning, all. Happy weekend.
Good morning all or is it afternoon? I hope to be back a little more often just been real busy lately.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
  Still morning here.  Howdy Rick.

A'ight, I gotta grab a shower and grab some cigars.  Going to hang with old friends and bandmates for the rest of the weekend.  Not playing any music, which seems weird.  But it's most of my oldest friends, so I'll go with it.
That sounds like a fun time enjoy your day your Raz

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
All right got to try and remember how to delete that signature of the 2021 phone, little old but it works just fine.
Old one crashed and I still had my backup phone

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2023, 12:36:53 PM »

Morning, all. Happy weekend.
Good morning all or is it afternoon? I hope to be back a little more often just been real busy lately.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
  Still morning here.  Howdy Rick.

A'ight, I gotta grab a shower and grab some cigars.  Going to hang with old friends and bandmates for the rest of the weekend.  Not playing any music, which seems weird.  But it's most of my oldest friends, so I'll go with it.
That sounds like a fun time enjoy your day your Raz

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
All right got to try and remember how to delete that signature of the 2021 phone, little old but it works just fine.
Old one crashed and I still had my backup phone
Okay looks like I did it. I think

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2023, 01:10:24 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 7
5

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2023, 01:11:53 PM »

It was a nice evening for high school football. Tomorrow won't be as nice watching soccer in the rain.
That's why I won't complain too much about indoor volleyball.

Another game tomorrow. They're 3-1 so far, the only loss being when we were in Amish country. I'm not saying there's a correlation, but there you go.
Of course there's a correlation! And I never doubted it for a moment. Go get 'em today!
Fingers crossed!
Well, they won, but my kid didn't play, so maybe it was just her presence? Either way, they got the W.

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2023, 01:12:18 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 7
Six for me.
Your handicapping skills are improving.

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2023, 03:22:08 PM »

It was a nice evening for high school football. Tomorrow won't be as nice watching soccer in the rain.
That's why I won't complain too much about indoor volleyball.

Another game tomorrow. They're 3-1 so far, the only loss being when we were in Amish country. I'm not saying there's a correlation, but there you go.
Of course there's a correlation! And I never doubted it for a moment. Go get 'em today!
Fingers crossed!
Well, they won, but my kid didn't play, so maybe it was just her presence? Either way, they got the W.
Indeed. She's a leader even when she's not on the court.

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2023, 03:22:38 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 7
Six for me.
Your handicapping skills are improving.
I'm ready to give the position up.

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2023, 03:26:07 PM »

We played soccer in the driving rain. Cold too .Still undefeated but we gave up 2 really terrible goals. We obviously stopped playing/trying after a 6-0 lead.

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2023, 03:32:40 PM »

We played soccer in the driving rain. Cold too .Still undefeated but we gave up 2 really terrible goals. We obviously stopped playing/trying after a 6-0 lead.
My nephew is also playing in the rain today. And it's raining here, I think it might be raining over the entire country today. Sheesh.

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2023, 03:38:53 PM »

We played soccer in the driving rain. Cold too .Still undefeated but we gave up 2 really terrible goals. We obviously stopped playing/trying after a 6-0 lead.
My nephew is also playing in the rain today. And it's raining here, I think it might be raining over the entire country today. Sheesh.
And the weather doesn't look great in CT, where the USA is taking on Germany in an international friendly.

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2023, 04:15:23 PM »

We're heading to a family party so I'll have to make up for the weather with good food. I'll check back in later this evening.

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2023, 09:12:59 PM »

Gilbert Oliva Reserva Blanc

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2023, 10:55:37 PM »

Gilbert Oliva Reserva Blanc

That's different.

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2023, 10:57:07 PM »

We're heading to a family party so I'll have to make up for the weather with good food. I'll check back in later this evening.
Fun party. Got to speak to my college-going godson for a while and he's really become quite the gentleman.

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2023, 10:58:23 PM »

We played soccer in the driving rain. Cold too .Still undefeated but we gave up 2 really terrible goals. We obviously stopped playing/trying after a 6-0 lead.
Tomorrow's game should be much drier. I'm expecting our boys will destroy their opponents.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4