Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2023, 11:15:45 PM »

New word for the day....torus

Connections
Puzzle #115
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨

That was new to me also.
Ditto
The word wasn't new to me, because I have a several amplifiers here that utilize toroidal transformers.

But I wasn't thinking of it in the game.  I was just thinking "circle."
Same here. Circle with a hole. But now I learned a new word too.
Toroids have interesting properties when mixed with magnetic fields.
Tori also have interesting properties when they're frosted. Mmmm!

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2023, 11:23:03 PM »

New word for the day....torus

Connections
Puzzle #115
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨

That was new to me also.
Ditto
The word wasn't new to me, because I have a several amplifiers here that utilize toroidal transformers.

But I wasn't thinking of it in the game.  I was just thinking "circle."
Same here. Circle with a hole. But now I learned a new word too.
Toroids have interesting properties when mixed with magnetic fields.
Tori also have interesting properties when they're frosted. Mmmm!
Indeed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]