Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

« Reply #345 on: April 03, 2015, 04:49:44 PM »

I'm about to board my connecting train.  Be home in 20 minutes.

« Reply #346 on: April 03, 2015, 05:03:12 PM »

You lose your pet Bean?

Police in Central Texas help round up buffalo that jumped fences, roamed into neighborhood
Published April 03, 2015Associated Press

ROUND ROCK, Texas –  A buffalo that roamed away from home has been recaptured after being cornered by police in Central Texas in a chase through a residential area.

Round Rock police were dispatched Friday morning when the owner reported the buffalo jumped some fences at a rural property and fled.

Patrol car video shows officers with flashing lights chasing the buffalo as it gallops along sidewalks, on grass and into streets.

Officers managed to secure the buffalo, safely returning the animal to its home.

« Reply #347 on: April 03, 2015, 05:05:41 PM »

Sorry Sam, wasn't sure how long the rain would hold off so I went with the shorter smoke.  Really liking it although it's bolder than I usually like.  Lots of cocoa flavors.

Don't worry, Dave.  I removed the label right after I took the pic.
Living on the edge there Mr. Mayor.
Don't forget there is a second band to remove.
I eventually removed it also.  I nubbed that thing to where I burned my finger tips.  I liked it better than the SoA.
Agreed, I enjoy all of the side projects.

« Reply #348 on: April 03, 2015, 05:06:31 PM »

I been gone 3-1/2 hours and only 4 Jam changes while I was away.  Pathetic!
You were away?
Why, you still hanging out at the train station?
I am, in fact.
Where else is he going to get a blowjob?
We have ex-mayors that will do that for ya.

« Reply #349 on: April 03, 2015, 05:09:29 PM »

You lose your pet Bean?

Police in Central Texas help round up buffalo that jumped fences, roamed into neighborhood
Published April 03, 2015Associated Press
Ha, that's funny.  I once witnessed the RRPD trying to round up an errant cow in the road, which was funny enough.  Those squad cars are none to agile.

« Reply #350 on: April 03, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »

Sorry Sam, wasn't sure how long the rain would hold off so I went with the shorter smoke.  Really liking it although it's bolder than I usually like.  Lots of cocoa flavors.

Don't worry, Dave.  I removed the label right after I took the pic.
Living on the edge there Mr. Mayor.
Don't forget there is a second band to remove.
I eventually removed it also.  I nubbed that thing to where I burned my finger tips.  I liked it better than the SoA.
Agreed, I enjoy all of the side projects.
+1. The Little Devil is one of my favorite smokes.

« Reply #351 on: April 03, 2015, 05:10:34 PM »

I been gone 3-1/2 hours and only 4 Jam changes while I was away.  Pathetic!
You were away?
Why, you still hanging out at the train station?
I am, in fact.
Where else is he going to get a blowjob?
We have ex-mayors that will do that for ya.
Ex-governors for sure.

« Reply #352 on: April 03, 2015, 05:39:59 PM »

Water seasoned and on to boil, Sweetwater IPA to sip and an Uncut lit.

« Reply #353 on: April 03, 2015, 05:47:22 PM »

Water seasoned and on to boil, Sweetwater IPA to sip and an Uncut lit.
That all sounds fantastic.  How long do those boil for?

« Reply #354 on: April 03, 2015, 05:52:03 PM »

Water seasoned and on to boil, Sweetwater IPA to sip and an Uncut lit.
That all sounds fantastic.  How long do those boil for?
Boil about 10-15 minutes then let sit in the water for about 30 minutes to get seasoned well.

« Reply #355 on: April 03, 2015, 06:10:01 PM »

Water seasoned and on to boil, Sweetwater IPA to sip and an Uncut lit.
That all sounds fantastic.  How long do those boil for?
Boil about 10-15 minutes then let sit in the water for about 30 minutes to get seasoned well.

They don't cook as quickly as shrimp?  I try not to overcook stuff like that but it's easy to do.  Have never actually made crawfish but love 'em.

« Reply #356 on: April 03, 2015, 06:12:51 PM »

Water seasoned and on to boil, Sweetwater IPA to sip and an Uncut lit.
That all sounds fantastic.  How long do those boil for?
Boil about 10-15 minutes then let sit in the water for about 30 minutes to get seasoned well.

They don't cook as quickly as shrimp?  I try not to overcook stuff like that but it's easy to do.  Have never actually made crawfish but love 'em.
No, they take longer than shrimp.

« Reply #357 on: April 03, 2015, 06:31:53 PM »

Tiger Woods says he'll play in Masters

« Reply #358 on: April 03, 2015, 06:35:56 PM »

Found this cool website but unfortunately there is no place within 500 miles for me to buy crawfish.

http://www.crawfishpricelist.com/

(Edit)
I guess I can have them shipped:
http://www.cajungrocer.com/

« Reply #359 on: April 03, 2015, 06:55:44 PM »

Found this cool website but unfortunately there is no place within 500 miles for me to buy crawfish.

http://www.crawfishpricelist.com/

(Edit)
I guess I can have them shipped:
http://www.cajungrocer.com/
Expensive to ship!!!!  I paid $4/pound for these which is really high but they will be much cheaper and bigger in about 2 weeks, probably around $2.50-2.75.    We are fortunate to have a good supplier here locally but they come from Louisiana by truckloads.

I order some stuff from the Cajun Grocer.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27