Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Grabbed a stick and now I'm gonna mow the lawn.

Grabbed a stick and now I'm gonna mow the lawn.
That's what I like to hear!

Grabbed a stick and now I'm gonna mow the lawn.
That's what I like to hear!
Got this one at the last Drew Estate event. It would be a fine cigar without the sweetened tip. But after all, it is called Tabak Especial Dulce.

Birthday ladies.
I had SUCH a thing for Kimberly Williams when she first hit the scene.

Can't argue with that.  Not too shabby present day either.

Grabbed a stick and now I'm gonna mow the lawn.
That's what I like to hear!
Got this one at the last Drew Estate event. It would be a fine cigar without the sweetened tip. But after all, it is called Tabak Especial Dulce.

Buy them all the time for my son.  Have been known to partake myself.  Especially in MA where they're illegal (but pot isn't)

Grabbed a stick and now I'm gonna mow the lawn.
That's what I like to hear!
Got this one at the last Drew Estate event. It would be a fine cigar without the sweetened tip. But after all, it is called Tabak Especial Dulce.

Buy them all the time for my son.  Have been known to partake myself.  Especially in MA where they're illegal (but pot isn't)
I think it's a good foray into "real" cigars, but to me it's just alright.

I guess all you guys are too young for Joey Heatherton

Oliva Master Blends III Torpedo
(6.0"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $15.30 per cigar

Only 2 Left
4.69 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$5.50
per cigar
$54.99 total price
SAVE 64%

Grabbed a stick and now I'm gonna mow the lawn.
That's what I like to hear!
Got this one at the last Drew Estate event. It would be a fine cigar without the sweetened tip. But after all, it is called Tabak Especial Dulce.

Buy them all the time for my son.  Have been known to partake myself.  Especially in MA where they're illegal (but pot isn't)
I think it's a good foray into "real" cigars, but to me it's just alright.

Pretty damn pricy for a "foray" cigar.

Grabbed a stick and now I'm gonna mow the lawn.
That's what I like to hear!
Got this one at the last Drew Estate event. It would be a fine cigar without the sweetened tip. But after all, it is called Tabak Especial Dulce.

Buy them all the time for my son.  Have been known to partake myself.  Especially in MA where they're illegal (but pot isn't)
I think it's a good foray into "real" cigars, but to me it's just alright.

Pretty damn pricy for a "foray" cigar.
I only smoke the ones that are "given" to me.

I guess all you guys are too young for Joey Heatherton
I recognize her now that I see the photo but the name never stands out when I'm looking at the list. Always assume it's some dude.

Grabbed a stick and now I'm gonna mow the lawn.
That's what I like to hear!
Got this one at the last Drew Estate event. It would be a fine cigar without the sweetened tip. But after all, it is called Tabak Especial Dulce.

Buy them all the time for my son.  Have been known to partake myself.  Especially in MA where they're illegal (but pot isn't)
I think it's a good foray into "real" cigars, but to me it's just alright.

Pretty damn pricy for a "foray" cigar.
I only smoke the ones that are "given" to me.
Seems like flavored DEs are the way a lot of people come to smoking cigars. Nate was the same way with ACIDs.

Grabbed a stick and now I'm gonna mow the lawn.
That's what I like to hear!
Got this one at the last Drew Estate event. It would be a fine cigar without the sweetened tip. But after all, it is called Tabak Especial Dulce.

Buy them all the time for my son.  Have been known to partake myself.  Especially in MA where they're illegal (but pot isn't)
I think it's a good foray into "real" cigars, but to me it's just alright.

Pretty damn pricy for a "foray" cigar.
I only smoke the ones that are "given" to me.
Seems like flavored DEs are the way a lot of people come to smoking cigars. Nate was the same way with ACIDs.
Still nubbed it though.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6