Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2023, 02:01:48 PM »

Couple more options for you.

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2023, 02:09:59 PM »

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2023, 02:14:22 PM »

No jimmies/sprinkles?
Do the sprinkles belong to Shania also?

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2023, 02:19:33 PM »

School pickup, then grocery shopping time. Hazzuh!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2023, 02:57:24 PM »

No jimmies/sprinkles?
Do the sprinkles belong to Shania also?
Looks like we need to send a prayer out to Dean and all his neighbors if he hasn’t moved,Storm maybe headed right  to his location, hope he manages to be ready

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2023, 04:29:13 PM »

No jimmies/sprinkles?
Do the sprinkles belong to Shania also?
Couldn't quite make that link, but if you want to believe that, sure!

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2023, 04:30:01 PM »

No jimmies/sprinkles?
Do the sprinkles belong to Shania also?
Looks like we need to send a prayer out to Dean and all his neighbors if he hasn’t moved,Storm maybe headed right  to his location, hope he manages to be ready
Good thought.  Hope all is well with you SS.

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2023, 04:30:46 PM »

Pleasant Deanday afternoon.

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2023, 05:02:04 PM »

No jimmies/sprinkles?
Do the sprinkles belong to Shania also?
Looks like we need to send a prayer out to Dean and all his neighbors if he hasn’t moved,Storm maybe headed right  to his location, hope he manages to be ready
I saw that too. I'll text him.

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2023, 05:37:53 PM »

No jimmies/sprinkles?
Do the sprinkles belong to Shania also?
Looks like we need to send a prayer out to Dean and all his neighbors if he hasn’t moved,Storm maybe headed right  to his location, hope he manages to be ready
I saw that too. I'll text him.
I received this reply from Deano...

hey Tony. thank you and the banter. I was going to jump in tomorrow to give everyone an update. finishing up my storm prep for the time being. outside plants, lawn chairs, etc can wait until tomorrow. fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 this morning to notify me of the mandatory evacuation. I'm staying put of course. all is well.

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2023, 06:21:02 PM »

Wordle 800 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2023, 06:21:27 PM »

No jimmies/sprinkles?
Do the sprinkles belong to Shania also?
Looks like we need to send a prayer out to Dean and all his neighbors if he hasn’t moved,Storm maybe headed right  to his location, hope he manages to be ready
I saw that too. I'll text him.
I received this reply from Deano...

hey Tony. thank you and the banter. I was going to jump in tomorrow to give everyone an update. finishing up my storm prep for the time being. outside plants, lawn chairs, etc can wait until tomorrow. fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 this morning to notify me of the mandatory evacuation. I'm staying put of course. all is well.
Sounds like Deano, alright.

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2023, 06:28:12 PM »

Apparently, we had a 4.0 earthquake last night a little east of here. Between that and two tornadoes that touched down last week, it's been a crazy few days for Mother Earth in this area.
You sure that wasn't the Mrs shaking your earth?
Well, I didn't feel the earthquake because I was otherwise engaged, so maybe? :D
That's why you're the Rizz-ard of Oz!
LALTS, I gotta remember that one and use it to make my kids cringe.
My sons can feed me a bunch. Among my favorites...

The Rizzler
BoRizz Yeltsin
Rizzcardo Mantalban
They've definitely used the Rizzler before, but the other two would be beyond their comprehension. Though, as a Star Trek fan, I'm partial to Rizzcardo Montalban.
How about, The Rizzley bear?

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2023, 08:37:30 PM »

Apparently, we had a 4.0 earthquake last night a little east of here. Between that and two tornadoes that touched down last week, it's been a crazy few days for Mother Earth in this area.
You sure that wasn't the Mrs shaking your earth?
Well, I didn't feel the earthquake because I was otherwise engaged, so maybe? :D
That's why you're the Rizz-ard of Oz!
LALTS, I gotta remember that one and use it to make my kids cringe.
My sons can feed me a bunch. Among my favorites...

The Rizzler
BoRizz Yeltsin
Rizzcardo Mantalban
They've definitely used the Rizzler before, but the other two would be beyond their comprehension. Though, as a Star Trek fan, I'm partial to Rizzcardo Montalban.
How about, The Rizzley bear?
Gotta write these down, that's gold, Jerry, gold.

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2023, 09:04:08 PM »

300 Hands maddie

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5