« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2015, 09:40:59 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
think Tramp Stamp.
Mmmm, haven't had one of those in awhile, either type
Been hanging around Dean too long.

« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2015, 09:41:08 AM »

Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.

« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2015, 09:43:11 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Doesn't beat Dave's Eskimo.... but he fired her.
Eskimo's aka Native Americans are near the top, she quit on her own though was not fired that would be impossible.
Yeah that sounds like a fucking legal nightmare.
Implemented is another big buzzword these days.
"Implemented an ERP system across the largest publicly-held agricultural machinery company in the word, 107 stores, totaling over $2billion dollars in revenue"
Always have that one in the back pocket.
Wow! Largest in the word? Sounds really big!
LALTS - was the largest in the world 7 years ago, then they doubled in size again!  ;D
Then went broke because of failed cash management blaming it on the employees and fired them.
Pretty much - nothing sexy or glamorous about the machinery business with their single digit margins and gross capital requirement.

« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2015, 09:43:53 AM »

Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
Maybe say no to the double penetration next time - the people in those videos are usually pros  ;)

« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2015, 09:46:17 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.
When it comes to smoking for me it's like the NFL Draft, take the best available

« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2015, 09:46:17 AM »

Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
Maybe say no to the double penetration next time - the people in those videos are usually pros  ;)
LMAO, you guys are killing me here.

« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2015, 09:46:30 AM »

Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
Maybe say no to the double penetration next time - the people in those videos are usually pros  ;)
LMFAO Good Point

« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2015, 09:47:03 AM »

Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
Maybe say no to the double penetration next time - the people in those videos are usually pros  ;)
Tuesday, Thursday, In cooking & baking no difference. ???

« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2015, 09:47:31 AM »

Good morning, bros.
Morning Tony
Good morning, TXDave.  Ready for another exciting day at the office?
Pay attention Tony, he's home sick today
I missed that.  I hope he feels better and I hope you become less of a douche.
Much better chance of the former coming true
Love the status, total commitment to Tony's health!
Haha. Always lookin' out for the big guy!
Speaking of that, cold sore swelling gone down yet
It took a day and then it continued to be numb for another day.  My labia is back to 96% healthy now and it's thanks to all the prayers.  Thanks.
I read that as a 4% unhealthy labia...no thanks!

« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2015, 09:48:08 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.
When it comes to smoking for me it's like the NFL Draft, take the best available
Hopefully you have better luck than the Raiders do
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2015, 09:52:41 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.
When it comes to smoking for me it's like the NFL Draft, take the best available
or golf, risk and reward.

« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2015, 09:53:58 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}

« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2015, 09:54:22 AM »

I am hungry, need some breakfast.

« Reply #148 on: March 26, 2015, 09:55:00 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
Of course.  But I recall you asked for our opinions and I gave you one.  So GFY!  My point is only that if you are going to smoke several cigars in a day, the mild ones are gonna suck if you smoke them after the more full-bodied ones.  {Speaking of suck... SUCK IT, SCOTT!!!}
+1 Tony Is Right!

« Reply #149 on: March 26, 2015, 09:58:04 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.
When it comes to smoking for me it's like the NFL Draft, take the best available
You have been listening to Dean!