Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2023, 01:48:50 PM »

Made a killer Cuban sandwich for lunch. Made some roasted garlic mayo as a condiment for it and got many compliments from my boys. Then again, I've already proven that they have no taste.

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2023, 02:08:28 PM »

Made a killer Cuban sandwich for lunch. Made some roasted garlic mayo as a condiment for it and got many compliments from my boys. Then again, I've already proven that they have no taste.
Definitely not opinions you can trust.

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2023, 02:08:46 PM »

Made a killer Cuban sandwich for lunch. Made some roasted garlic mayo as a condiment for it and got many compliments from my boys. Then again, I've already proven that they have no taste.
Definitely not opinions you can trust.
But if they weren't complaining, I'd still consider that a victory.

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2023, 03:38:06 PM »

We were at 89 right before I logged off, we're down to 65 right now with the storms moving through.

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2023, 03:40:40 PM »

I'm searching for some parenting advice. When your son purposely insists on cutting his own hair to look like a douche (leaving a mullet), do you just support him unconditionally? My instinct is to call him a tool.
When he moves out of the house, he can wear his hair any way he wants, get whatever pierced, tats and wardrobe choices are his as are the costs incurred.  Until then, I get a veto, THE veto.

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2023, 03:42:28 PM »

I'm searching for some parenting advice. When your son purposely insists on cutting his own hair to look like a douche (leaving a mullet), do you just support him unconditionally? My instinct is to call him a tool.
Like, he already knows he's gonna look like a douche? Or does he think he's gonna look cool?
Definitely thinks he looks cool... But he doesn't.
I would show him a bunch of pics of mullets you find on the internet and tell him this is what you look like. Then hope the phase passes before he gets back to school and his classmates have a go at him.
Unless he went to school around these parts... ::)

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2023, 03:52:58 PM »

Happy Little Friday!

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2023, 04:05:17 PM »

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2023, 04:27:49 PM »

We were at 89 right before I logged off, we're down to 65 right now with the storms moving through.
Back up to 74 with increased humidity now that everything has passed. Quite the temp roller coaster for us today.

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2023, 04:46:36 PM »

Onward!
Metal in the bands has oxidized!

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2023, 04:49:42 PM »

Onward!
Metal in the bands has oxidized!
That's pretty wild.

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2023, 05:25:43 PM »

Onward!
Metal in the bands has oxidized!
Wowzer

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2023, 07:09:51 PM »

@cigarbreath: How many grandkids are you up to?
Three and none. Colin does not intend to have any and getting married in September.

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2023, 07:11:53 PM »

I'm searching for some parenting advice. When your son purposely insists on cutting his own hair to look like a douche (leaving a mullet), do you just support him unconditionally? My instinct is to call him a tool.
Like, he already knows he's gonna look like a douche? Or does he think he's gonna look cool?
Had my two go through the shaved head look. It’ll grow back. Both found it was too much work.
Hello, my friend.
Evening AfoC.

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2023, 07:13:56 PM »

I'm searching for some parenting advice. When your son purposely insists on cutting his own hair to look like a douche (leaving a mullet), do you just support him unconditionally? My instinct is to call him a tool.
Like, he already knows he's gonna look like a douche? Or does he think he's gonna look cool?
Had my two go through the shaved head look. It’ll grow back. Both found it was too much work.
Both Tony and I will be happy to tell you it won't necessarily grow back.

Afternoon, DaveMike.
DaveDave!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5