« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2015, 09:51:10 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
Anyone smell restraining order?
I smell it from NJ, like a porkroll, egg and cheese in the air
Now I'm hungry.

« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2015, 09:51:40 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
Anyone smell restraining order?
I smell it from NJ, like a porkroll, egg and cheese in the air
Now I'm hungry.
For Dean, TWSS.

« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2015, 09:51:47 AM »

Good mornin gents!  Hump daaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
Morning Shaun, Webmaster Tony.
Howdy Dave, Tony, Dean, Tex, Biebs, and the rest of ya!
What's on the agenda today, Shaun.
Just applied for another job, getting my shit printed out and ready for my interviews tomorrow and Friday - you?
Let's just say that I'll be somewhat less productive than you.  Mostly meetings for me today.
Mostly deleting over 300 emails and  catching up on post whoring for me today

« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2015, 09:52:20 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
I'll take the under on that.
Coward!
How so?  I'm saying less than 4 weeks.

« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2015, 09:53:10 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
I'll take the under on that.
Coward!

« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2015, 09:54:21 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
I'll take the under on that.
Coward!
How so?  I'm saying less than 4 weeks.
Good lord, Speak out mon quit this shortcutting so we don't know wtf or which Dave you are talking about.

« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2015, 09:55:06 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
I'll take the under on that.
Coward!
+1
OK, you're the Dave I was referring to.  GFY!

« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2015, 09:55:24 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
Anyone smell restraining order?
I smell it from NJ, like a porkroll, egg and cheese in the air
Now I'm hungry and I need a new cell phone.
For Dean, TWSS

« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2015, 09:56:00 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
I'll take the under on that.
Coward!
+1
OK, you're the Dave I was referring to.  GFY!
But I fixed it for you.   Ugly ass pussy.

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2015, 09:59:14 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
I'll take the under on that.
Coward!
How so?  I'm saying less than 4 weeks.
That's the easy bet

« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2015, 10:00:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2015, 10:01:07 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
I'll take the under on that.
Coward!
+1
OK, you're the Dave I was referring to.  GFY!
Now he feels better.

« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2015, 10:01:14 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Don't give us that shit Raz!!

« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2015, 10:01:38 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Rick.
it's golf day, going to be in the 80's!
AJ Overrun toro and coffee going.
Sounds like a good day, morning Dean.
it would be better if my lady friend was here fixing dinner when I got home, or was here now fixing 'breakfast', but golf is good too seeing how we're running away for the weekend.
Oh boy! The old "weekend getaway", only a matter of time now. I give it about 4 weeks until she has full "crazy stalker bitch" status
I'll take the under on that.
Coward!
How so?  I'm saying less than 4 weeks.
That's the easy bet
Vegas won't even take those odds.

« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2015, 10:01:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Don't give us that shit Raz!!
Scott's on the rag today?