CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 6/17/2023  (Read 1168 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/17/2023
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2023, 12:28:55 PM »

I went with the Cohiba Serie M I'd been hearing so much about. Pretty good upon first light. Let's see where it takes me.
Got that at the last BradFest?
Yes, sir!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2023, 12:33:42 PM »

A little light (and late) on the birthday ladies.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2023, 12:35:21 PM »

A little light (and late) on the birthday ladies.
Paulina Rubio is pretty hot.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2023, 12:47:44 PM »

Why the fuck did God give birds the ability to literally shit on the fly? It's on me if I'm standing under a tree and the bird lets loose. But I don't have a figuring chance if this thing can go while flying anywhere it wants to.

I didn't get hit but it was too close for comfort. Another reason why indoors is better than outdoors. Sheesh.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2023, 01:11:41 PM »

Why the fuck did God give birds the ability to literally shit on the fly? It's on me if I'm standing under a tree and the bird lets loose. But I don't have a figuring chance if this thing can go while flying anywhere it wants to.

I didn't get hit but it was too close for comfort. Another reason why indoors is better than outdoors. Sheesh.
If anything, that's an argument for the lack of any deity.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2023, 01:16:54 PM »

I went with the Cohiba Serie M I'd been hearing so much about. Pretty good upon first light. Let's see where it takes me.
I'm not minding the Churchill vitola one bit. I'm really enjoying it. Great draw, burn, and retrohale. I'd like it a lot more with some good buddies, drinks, and maybe a game of cornhole.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2023, 01:19:05 PM »

That was supposed to be "fighting" chance. Maybe I should have ChatGPT post on my behalf.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2023, 01:31:50 PM »

That was supposed to be "fighting" chance. Maybe I should have ChatGPT post on my behalf.
I was figuring you meant either fighting or fucking. Either one worked.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2023, 01:32:13 PM »

I'm not minding the Churchill vitola one bit. I'm really enjoying it. Great draw, burn, and retrohale. I'd like it a lot more with some good buddies, drinks, and maybe a game of cornhole.

Smokes are always better in those situations.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2023, 02:39:11 PM »

Or a deity with a wicked sense of humor.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2023, 04:00:47 PM »

Or a deity with a wicked sense of humor.
I've read the Bible, that part was definitely not in there. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2023, 04:02:15 PM »

My taxi duties are done for the day, time to kick back with some golf before making dinner.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2023, 05:22:54 PM »

My taxi duties are done for the day, time to kick back with some golf before making dinner.
I think my taxi duties are done also. I'm about to veg in front of the tube and have myself a Miami mango (sent up by my wife's cousin who has her own tree). Never tasted anything like them.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2023, 06:34:53 PM »

I think my taxi duties are done also. I'm about to veg in front of the tube and have myself a Miami mango (sent up by my wife's cousin who has her own tree). Never tasted anything like them.
Sounds like that's probably pretty good.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2023, 08:37:41 PM »

Thought you were talking about a flavored cigar for a minute there.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6