Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2023, 12:28:55 PM »

I went with the Cohiba Serie M I'd been hearing so much about. Pretty good upon first light. Let's see where it takes me.
Got that at the last BradFest?
Yes, sir!

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2023, 12:33:42 PM »

A little light (and late) on the birthday ladies.

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2023, 12:35:21 PM »

A little light (and late) on the birthday ladies.
Paulina Rubio is pretty hot.

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2023, 12:47:44 PM »

Why the fuck did God give birds the ability to literally shit on the fly? It's on me if I'm standing under a tree and the bird lets loose. But I don't have a figuring chance if this thing can go while flying anywhere it wants to.

I didn't get hit but it was too close for comfort. Another reason why indoors is better than outdoors. Sheesh.

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2023, 01:11:41 PM »

Why the fuck did God give birds the ability to literally shit on the fly? It's on me if I'm standing under a tree and the bird lets loose. But I don't have a figuring chance if this thing can go while flying anywhere it wants to.

I didn't get hit but it was too close for comfort. Another reason why indoors is better than outdoors. Sheesh.
If anything, that's an argument for the lack of any deity.

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2023, 01:16:54 PM »

I went with the Cohiba Serie M I'd been hearing so much about. Pretty good upon first light. Let's see where it takes me.
I'm not minding the Churchill vitola one bit. I'm really enjoying it. Great draw, burn, and retrohale. I'd like it a lot more with some good buddies, drinks, and maybe a game of cornhole.

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2023, 01:19:05 PM »

Why the fuck did God give birds the ability to literally shit on the fly? It's on me if I'm standing under a tree and the bird lets loose. But I don't have a figuring chance if this thing can go while flying anywhere it wants to.

I didn't get hit but it was too close for comfort. Another reason why indoors is better than outdoors. Sheesh.
If anything, that's an argument for the lack of any deity.
That was supposed to be "fighting" chance. Maybe I should have ChatGPT post on my behalf.

« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2023, 01:31:50 PM »

Why the fuck did God give birds the ability to literally shit on the fly? It's on me if I'm standing under a tree and the bird lets loose. But I don't have a figuring chance if this thing can go while flying anywhere it wants to.

I didn't get hit but it was too close for comfort. Another reason why indoors is better than outdoors. Sheesh.
If anything, that's an argument for the lack of any deity.
That was supposed to be "fighting" chance. Maybe I should have ChatGPT post on my behalf.
I was figuring you meant either fighting or fucking. Either one worked.

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2023, 01:32:13 PM »

I went with the Cohiba Serie M I'd been hearing so much about. Pretty good upon first light. Let's see where it takes me.
I'm not minding the Churchill vitola one bit. I'm really enjoying it. Great draw, burn, and retrohale. I'd like it a lot more with some good buddies, drinks, and maybe a game of cornhole.

Smokes are always better in those situations.

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2023, 02:39:11 PM »

Why the fuck did God give birds the ability to literally shit on the fly? It's on me if I'm standing under a tree and the bird lets loose. But I don't have a figuring chance if this thing can go while flying anywhere it wants to.

I didn't get hit but it was too close for comfort. Another reason why indoors is better than outdoors. Sheesh.
If anything, that's an argument for the lack of any deity.
Or a deity with a wicked sense of humor.

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2023, 04:00:47 PM »

Why the fuck did God give birds the ability to literally shit on the fly? It's on me if I'm standing under a tree and the bird lets loose. But I don't have a figuring chance if this thing can go while flying anywhere it wants to.

I didn't get hit but it was too close for comfort. Another reason why indoors is better than outdoors. Sheesh.
If anything, that's an argument for the lack of any deity.
Or a deity with a wicked sense of humor.
I've read the Bible, that part was definitely not in there. Lol

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2023, 04:02:15 PM »

My taxi duties are done for the day, time to kick back with some golf before making dinner.

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2023, 05:22:54 PM »

My taxi duties are done for the day, time to kick back with some golf before making dinner.
I think my taxi duties are done also. I'm about to veg in front of the tube and have myself a Miami mango (sent up by my wife's cousin who has her own tree). Never tasted anything like them.

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2023, 06:34:53 PM »

My taxi duties are done for the day, time to kick back with some golf before making dinner.
I think my taxi duties are done also. I'm about to veg in front of the tube and have myself a Miami mango (sent up by my wife's cousin who has her own tree). Never tasted anything like them.
Sounds like that's probably pretty good.

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2023, 08:37:41 PM »

My taxi duties are done for the day, time to kick back with some golf before making dinner.
I think my taxi duties are done also. I'm about to veg in front of the tube and have myself a Miami mango (sent up by my wife's cousin who has her own tree). Never tasted anything like them.
Thought you were talking about a flavored cigar for a minute there.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6