Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2023, 08:27:45 AM »

Cinco de Mayo! Definitely having margaritas tonight... Well, I mean tomorrow night. I guess it depends on when you read this.
My favorite local donut shop has margarita-inspired donuts for today.
That's funny. I like doughnuts.
They also have ones you can special order for Mother's Day.

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2023, 08:29:30 AM »

Made it to page 2 for BackInTheSaddleDave.

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2023, 08:31:01 AM »

Cinco de Mayo! Definitely having margaritas tonight... Well, I mean tomorrow night. I guess it depends on when you read this.
My favorite local donut shop has margarita-inspired donuts for today.
That's funny. I like doughnuts.
They also have ones you can special order for Mother's Day.
Those are real purdy. $10 apiece?

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2023, 08:40:21 AM »

Cinco de Mayo! Definitely having margaritas tonight... Well, I mean tomorrow night. I guess it depends on when you read this.
My favorite local donut shop has margarita-inspired donuts for today.
That's funny. I like doughnuts.
They also have ones you can special order for Mother's Day.
Those are real purdy. $10 apiece?
They're not that bad, but they can be pricey, as they make everything from scratch every day. Their hours are listed until 6, but they often close earlier when they sell out of what they made for the day. I don't know how much the 6-pack is, but I've gotten their special FD donuts before, those were $25/dozen. So not terrible, when you consider what you're getting (and how absolutely delicious they are), but more than a chain place like Dunkin.

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2023, 09:27:22 AM »

Cinco de Mayo! Definitely having margaritas tonight... Well, I mean tomorrow night. I guess it depends on when you read this.
My favorite local donut shop has margarita-inspired donuts for today.
That's funny. I like doughnuts.
They also have ones you can special order for Mother's Day.
Those are real purdy. $10 apiece?
They're not that bad, but they can be pricey, as they make everything from scratch every day. Their hours are listed until 6, but they often close earlier when they sell out of what they made for the day. I don't know how much the 6-pack is, but I've gotten their special FD donuts before, those were $25/dozen. So not terrible, when you consider what you're getting (and how absolutely delicious they are), but more than a chain place like Dunkin.

That's actually very good. I pay $22 for a dozen glazed Krispy Kremes sometimes. I hate doing it though.

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2023, 09:29:25 AM »

For fans of both shortbread cookies and the king:

https://us.walkersshortbread.com/product/limited-edition-king-charles-iii-coronation-tin-gift-set/?utm_campaign=2023&utm_source=Social&utm_content=KingSet&utm_medium=Instagram&fbclid=IwAR11jjaOz5i5lO17qjDcWwoC5vyuvMoIDwWZVvcr0JHXmA1xeAQytvoxbfs
I do love a shortbread with tea but I can think of much better ways to spend my money.

Which means that unopened tin will probably be worth millions in a few years when he's passed.

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2023, 09:31:31 AM »

For fans of both shortbread cookies and the king:

https://us.walkersshortbread.com/product/limited-edition-king-charles-iii-coronation-tin-gift-set/?utm_campaign=2023&utm_source=Social&utm_content=KingSet&utm_medium=Instagram&fbclid=IwAR11jjaOz5i5lO17qjDcWwoC5vyuvMoIDwWZVvcr0JHXmA1xeAQytvoxbfs
I do love a shortbread with tea but I can think of much better ways to spend my money.

Which means that unopened tin will probably be worth millions in a few years when he's passed.
Lol, an investment!

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2023, 09:33:47 AM »

[...]

Now my deal feels downright cheap. :D

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2023, 10:11:13 AM »

JoeCigar:

Ramon Bueso Genesis Oscuro Toro (6.0"x54) - 10 / $32.50

OR

Alec Bradley’s Dirty Dozen Sampler / $41.99
includes:
2 - Magic Toast Robusto (5.0" x 52)
2 - Prensado Robusto (5.0" x 50)
2 - V2L Black Robusto (5.0" x 52)
2 - Superstition Robusto (5.0" x 54)
2 - Black Market Robusto (5.2" x 52)
2 - Medalist Robusto (5.0 x 52)

OR

HC Series Maduro Gordo (6.0"x58) - 20 / $49.99
Bueso's and AB's.  What a glorious day!

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2023, 10:12:53 AM »

Cinco de Mayo! Definitely having margaritas tonight... Well, I mean tomorrow night. I guess it depends on when you read this.
My favorite local donut shop has margarita-inspired donuts for today.
That's funny. I like doughnuts.
No shit!

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2023, 10:13:58 AM »

Cinco de Mayo! Definitely having margaritas tonight... Well, I mean tomorrow night. I guess it depends on when you read this.
My favorite local donut shop has margarita-inspired donuts for today.
That's funny. I like doughnuts.
They also have ones you can special order for Mother's Day.
Those are rather pretty.  What's the name of the place?

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2023, 10:14:38 AM »

Made it to page 2 for BackInTheSaddleDave.
Indeed you have.   Thanks for that.

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2023, 10:15:01 AM »

Cinco de Mayo! Definitely having margaritas tonight... Well, I mean tomorrow night. I guess it depends on when you read this.
My favorite local donut shop has margarita-inspired donuts for today.
That's funny. I like doughnuts.
They also have ones you can special order for Mother's Day.
Those are rather pretty.  What's the name of the place?
Jack Frost

https://www.jackfrostdonutsusa.com/

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2023, 10:16:19 AM »

Cinco de Mayo! Definitely having margaritas tonight... Well, I mean tomorrow night. I guess it depends on when you read this.
My favorite local donut shop has margarita-inspired donuts for today.
That's funny. I like doughnuts.
They also have ones you can special order for Mother's Day.
Those are real purdy. $10 apiece?
They're not that bad, but they can be pricey, as they make everything from scratch every day. Their hours are listed until 6, but they often close earlier when they sell out of what they made for the day. I don't know how much the 6-pack is, but I've gotten their special FD donuts before, those were $25/dozen. So not terrible, when you consider what you're getting (and how absolutely delicious they are), but more than a chain place like Dunkin.
Place like that up by my son's, and the Duck Donuts here.  So much stuff on them, they're more like desserts than breakfast donuts.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5