Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2023, 04:02:56 PM »

Sunday page 3!

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2023, 05:17:24 PM »

After watching his dog for almost two weeks, my son has returned and let me know that I can drop off Cooper this afternoon.
I guess pick up and delivery are part of the package.
Yowza. I'm not surprised though. My kids would have done the same thing. Especially my boys.
And lived?

I dunno. I went with my son to get his new motorcycle and ride it home for him. It took most of a Sunday afternoon, and was a bit of an ordeal riding it home for him in the rainand cold. He offered me a hundred bucks. I told him to keep it. He'd asked me nice, scheduled it carefully, and I was glad to help.

But he'd asked, and he'd offered to compensate me. That's simple human decency.
Manners and asking nicely are covered.  Child offering compensation...don't know if that is in the child=parent guidebook.... ???

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2023, 06:08:31 PM »

The front has moved through bringing rain and dropping the temps 23 degrees from earlier this afternoon. Chance of snow tomorrow night.

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2023, 09:15:24 PM »

Gabagool

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]