Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2023, 10:29:19 AM »

Saw this on LinkedIn today and got a chuckle...

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2023, 10:53:16 AM »

Saw this on LinkedIn today and got a chuckle...
CNS

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2023, 11:11:57 AM »

Just read about some serious flooding going on in FL due to some crazy rain. Some places got over 20" in 12 hours on Wednesday.

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2023, 11:14:40 AM »

Youngest has her drama club play tonight. They had one kid quit this week, so they've had to divvy up her lines to others. Should be an interesting performance.

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2023, 11:18:28 AM »

Youngest has her drama club play tonight. They had one kid quit this week, so they've had to divvy up her lines to others. Should be an interesting performance.
Last minute quitter, WTF? Should be interesting, indeed.

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2023, 11:23:19 AM »

Refreshing to see the daily news right at the start of the day. Like getting to wake up and read the newspaper.
Noted, just don't expect it every day.

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2023, 11:25:51 AM »

Refreshing to see the daily news right at the start of the day. Like getting to wake up and read the newspaper.
Yeah, I actually saw it last night. Might have fallen asleep while trying to figure out who I knew from the birthday list.
Too bad you didn't have page 3 girls to fall asleep to.
Anyone in particular?
Let me see...

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2023, 11:27:36 AM »

Refreshing to see the daily news right at the start of the day. Like getting to wake up and read the newspaper.
Yeah, I actually saw it last night. Might have fallen asleep while trying to figure out who I knew from the birthday list.
Too bad you didn't have page 3 girls to fall asleep to.
Anyone in particular?
I don't know about now, but Sarah Michelle Gellar was not hard on the eyes back in the day.
Nor was Julie Christie.

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2023, 11:29:36 AM »

Not sure if ClemsonDave blew his load last night because he wasn't going to have time to banter today but we certainly are ready to see what Page 3 had to offer.
Ya know, if you are that anxious, you can do it yourself.   :P

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2023, 11:29:40 AM »

Youngest has her drama club play tonight. They had one kid quit this week, so they've had to divvy up her lines to others. Should be an interesting performance.
Last minute quitter, WTF? Should be interesting, indeed.
Seriously. You go through weekly rehearsals for months and quit the week of the performance? Not sure what was up with that.

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2023, 11:30:58 AM »

By the way, the a/c got turned on here yesterday. The Mrs was complaining that the open windows weren't doing anything for her and so I capitulated.
Do you capitulate when she complains about other things???

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2023, 11:32:32 AM »

By the way, the a/c got turned on here yesterday. The Mrs was complaining that the open windows weren't doing anything for her and so I capitulated.
Happy wife, happy life. At least, that's the theory.
Is there any such thing as a happy wife?
That's just a broad term we use to cover times when they're not totally pissed off.

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2023, 11:35:26 AM »

By the way, the a/c got turned on here yesterday. The Mrs was complaining that the open windows weren't doing anything for her and so I capitulated.
At 67 degrees, I believe I'm a good bit cooler than both of you today.

« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2023, 11:46:30 AM »

Not sure if ClemsonDave blew his load last night because he wasn't going to have time to banter today but we certainly are ready to see what Page 3 had to offer.
Ya know, if you are that anxious, you can do it yourself.
Nah, I'm good.

« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2023, 11:47:49 AM »

Youngest has her drama club play tonight. They had one kid quit this week, so they've had to divvy up her lines to others. Should be an interesting performance.
Last minute quitter, WTF? Should be interesting, indeed.
Seriously. You go through weekly rehearsals for months and quit the week of the performance? Not sure what was up with that.
Nerves?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6