Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2023, 08:07:15 AM »

Changes coming to Clemson's stadium:

https://www.wspa.com/news/local-news/the-hill-at-clemson-univ-s-memorial-stadium-could-soon-have-new-look/
Interesting. I have a feeling that's gonna go over like a fart in a spacesuit. People don't like change.
Especially that damn Clemson crowd. ;)

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2023, 08:08:10 AM »

It's 33° here now but we may hit 70° today. I'm out the door at 4 come hell or high water.
I have faith in you.

High of 64 today, but then in the 70s for highs the rest of the week, and nary a bit of precipitation to be seen. Gonna be a beautiful week.

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2023, 08:17:30 AM »

It's 33° here now but we may hit 70° today. I'm out the door at 4 come hell or high water.
I have faith in you.

High of 64 today, but then in the 70s for highs the rest of the week, and nary a bit of precipitation to be seen. Gonna be a beautiful week.
Similar here but there is talk we may hit low 80s.

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2023, 08:18:28 AM »

It's 33° here now but we may hit 70° today. I'm out the door at 4 come hell or high water.
I have faith in you.

High of 64 today, but then in the 70s for highs the rest of the week, and nary a bit of precipitation to be seen. Gonna be a beautiful week.
Similar here but there is talk we may hit low 80s.
Sounds delightful. Looks like we're back into the 50s next week, but at least we seem to have finally turned the corner on this damn winter.

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2023, 08:22:14 AM »

It's 33° here now but we may hit 70° today. I'm out the door at 4 come hell or high water.
I have faith in you.

High of 64 today, but then in the 70s for highs the rest of the week, and nary a bit of precipitation to be seen. Gonna be a beautiful week.
Similar here but there is talk we may hit low 80s.
Sounds delightful. Looks like we're back into the 50s next week, but at least we seem to have finally turned the corner on this damn winter.
Dare I hide the shovel and salt? Not that I used them much this winter.

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2023, 08:27:48 AM »

It's 33° here now but we may hit 70° today. I'm out the door at 4 come hell or high water.
I have faith in you.

High of 64 today, but then in the 70s for highs the rest of the week, and nary a bit of precipitation to be seen. Gonna be a beautiful week.
Similar here but there is talk we may hit low 80s.
Sounds delightful. Looks like we're back into the 50s next week, but at least we seem to have finally turned the corner on this damn winter.
Dare I hide the shovel and salt? Not that I used them much this winter.
It's usually at this point in the year where I say I'm not shoveling again, I don't care if it snows. And you're right, the shovel was not used much this year. But the cold certainly seems to have made up for it and I'm a big baby when it comes to the cold.

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2023, 08:31:07 AM »

It's 33° here now but we may hit 70° today. I'm out the door at 4 come hell or high water.
I have faith in you.

High of 64 today, but then in the 70s for highs the rest of the week, and nary a bit of precipitation to be seen. Gonna be a beautiful week.
Similar here but there is talk we may hit low 80s.
Sounds delightful. Looks like we're back into the 50s next week, but at least we seem to have finally turned the corner on this damn winter.
Dare I hide the shovel and salt? Not that I used them much this winter.
It's usually at this point in the year where I say I'm not shoveling again, I don't care if it snows. And you're right, the shovel was not used much this year. But the cold certainly seems to have made up for it and I'm a big baby when it comes to the cold.
Besides, Rick has seen enough snow this winter for all of us.

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2023, 08:35:59 AM »

Wordle 660 3/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can we all agree that yesterday's word was bullshit?

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2023, 08:54:23 AM »

Wordle 660 3/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can we all agree that yesterday's word was bullshit?
That one was a bit odd, for sure. Wife didn't even come close to getting it.

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2023, 08:54:54 AM »

Wordle 660 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟨
🟨⬛🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2023, 08:55:17 AM »

It's 33° here now but we may hit 70° today. I'm out the door at 4 come hell or high water.
I have faith in you.

High of 64 today, but then in the 70s for highs the rest of the week, and nary a bit of precipitation to be seen. Gonna be a beautiful week.
Similar here but there is talk we may hit low 80s.
Sounds delightful. Looks like we're back into the 50s next week, but at least we seem to have finally turned the corner on this damn winter.
Dare I hide the shovel and salt? Not that I used them much this winter.
It's usually at this point in the year where I say I'm not shoveling again, I don't care if it snows. And you're right, the shovel was not used much this year. But the cold certainly seems to have made up for it and I'm a big baby when it comes to the cold.
Besides, Rick has seen enough snow this winter for all of us.
He can keep it in the winters of the future, too.

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2023, 08:59:01 AM »

Wordle 660 3/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can we all agree that yesterday's word was bullshit?
That one was a bit odd, for sure. Wife didn't even come close to getting it.
Only reason I got it was that my son asked during dinner what SNAFU meant. Didn't realize until my third guess, later in the evening, why he was asking.

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2023, 09:14:47 AM »

Wordle 660 3/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can we all agree that yesterday's word was bullshit?
That one was a bit odd, for sure. Wife didn't even come close to getting it.
Only reason I got it was that my son asked during dinner what SNAFU meant. Didn't realize until my third guess, later in the evening, why he was asking.
LALTS

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2023, 09:40:24 AM »

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2023, 09:42:12 AM »

Happy Monday. Hope you all spent time with the fam. Catch you later
Good morning, Rick.

Nice time was had yesterday but I'm exhausted today and heading to the office now. There were 14 of us around the dinner table. Lots of cleaning up to do when I get back home this evening.
Had some peeps, walked the dog, watched some Masters, had dinner, had some peeps, went to bed.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7