Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2023, 02:17:38 PM »

Time to head out and get ready to spend much more than $50 on groceries. Hazzuh!

« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2023, 02:23:25 PM »

Time to head out and get ready to spend much more than $50 on groceries. Hazzuh!
Later, compadre.

« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2023, 04:23:45 PM »

Grocery stores have all stopped using plastic bags
 This would not be such a problem if they made decent paper bags. We even pay for the bags... They blow out all the time. I lost a jar of cheese wiz on the garage floor and spent nearly 250.00

« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2023, 04:56:00 PM »

Grocery stores have all stopped using plastic bags
 This would not be such a problem if they made decent paper bags. We even pay for the bags... They blow out all the time. I lost a jar of cheese wiz on the garage floor and spent nearly 250.00
I have a ton of the reusable bags but I always forget them in the trunk. I tend to bring the cart back to the car with all the items in it (bagless). Then I load everything into the reusable bags as I load up the trunk.

« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2023, 05:04:29 PM »

I'm not gonna lie though, I'm very curious to know what Rick's using Cheese Whiz for?

« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2023, 07:01:21 PM »

More bad news for musician Raz as Gary Rossington dead at 71.

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2023, 07:17:41 PM »

I'm not gonna lie though, I'm very curious to know what Rick's using Cheese Whiz for?
That's between him and Mrs. Rick.

« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2023, 07:18:28 PM »

Grocery stores have all stopped using plastic bags
 This would not be such a problem if they made decent paper bags. We even pay for the bags... They blow out all the time. I lost a jar of cheese wiz on the garage floor and spent nearly 250.00
Some places around here have started to go bagless, but Walmart hasn't yet.

« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2023, 07:21:44 PM »

More bad news for musician Raz as Gary Rossington dead at 71.
Yeah, got that news last night.

This is the winding down of an unprecedented revolution in popular music that was presided over by three generations.  The like of it won't be seen again.

« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2023, 07:56:16 PM »

Grocery stores have all stopped using plastic bags
 This would not be such a problem if they made decent paper bags. We even pay for the bags... They blow out all the time. I lost a jar of cheese wiz on the garage floor and spent nearly 250.00
Some places around here have started to go bagless, but Walmart hasn't yet.
NJ has been totally bagless for a while now.

« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2023, 08:05:23 PM »

I'm not gonna lie though, I'm very curious to know what Rick's using Cheese Whiz for?
It was honestly not mine

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2023, 08:07:29 PM »

Crema

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2023, 08:09:33 PM »

Grocery stores have all stopped using plastic bags
 This would not be such a problem if they made decent paper bags. We even pay for the bags... They blow out all the time. I lost a jar of cheese wiz on the garage floor and spent nearly 250.00
I have a ton of the reusable bags but I always forget them in the trunk. I tend to bring the cart back to the car with all the items in it (bagless). Then I load everything into the reusable bags as I load up the trunk.
I always forget those darn reusable bags

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2023, 08:50:00 PM »

Grocery stores have all stopped using plastic bags
 This would not be such a problem if they made decent paper bags. We even pay for the bags... They blow out all the time. I lost a jar of cheese wiz on the garage floor and spent nearly 250.00
I have a ton of the reusable bags but I always forget them in the trunk. I tend to bring the cart back to the car with all the items in it (bagless). Then I load everything into the reusable bags as I load up the trunk.
I always forget those darn reusable bags
Mine are always in my car.

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2023, 09:16:03 PM »

Gabagool

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7