Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
3/5/2023
« on: March 05, 2023, 12:07:08 AM »

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 01:44:08 AM »

Yesterday (for you guys) was the Big Birthday for my clan. My dad, my youngest brother, and my eldest son were all born on March 4. The celebration is today, er, tomorrow for me. This is getting confusing.

Ahem. On March 5, my clan will celebrate the birthdays of my dad, my youngest brother, and my eldest son, who were all born on March 4. My dad is 76, my brother is 45, and my son is 27.

And this is all to say that I cannot fucking believe I have a son who is pushing 30, or beginning to. That is just bizarre to me.

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 02:16:32 AM »

Yesterday (for you guys) was the Big Birthday for my clan. My dad, my youngest brother, and my eldest son were all born on March 4. The celebration is today, er, tomorrow for me. This is getting confusing.

Ahem. On March 5, my clan will celebrate the birthdays of my dad, my youngest brother, and my eldest son, who were all born on March 4. My dad is 76, my brother is 45, and my son is 27.

And this is all to say that I cannot fucking believe I have a son who is pushing 30, or beginning to. That is just bizarre to me.
That is awesome. Three generations with the same date? Happy birthday to them all!

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 04:25:20 AM »

Yesterday (for you guys) was the Big Birthday for my clan. My dad, my youngest brother, and my eldest son were all born on March 4. The celebration is today, er, tomorrow for me. This is getting confusing.

Ahem. On March 5, my clan will celebrate the birthdays of my dad, my youngest brother, and my eldest son, who were all born on March 4. My dad is 76, my brother is 45, and my son is 27.

And this is all to say that I cannot fucking believe I have a son who is pushing 30, or beginning to. That is just bizarre to me.
That is awesome. Three generations with the same date? Happy birthday to them all!
Thank you, T. It's a big deal to us.

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023, 09:08:45 AM »

Yesterday (for you guys) was the Big Birthday for my clan. My dad, my youngest brother, and my eldest son were all born on March 4. The celebration is today, er, tomorrow for me. This is getting confusing.

Ahem. On March 5, my clan will celebrate the birthdays of my dad, my youngest brother, and my eldest son, who were all born on March 4. My dad is 76, my brother is 45, and my son is 27.

And this is all to say that I cannot fucking believe I have a son who is pushing 30, or beginning to. That is just bizarre to me.
Now there's a coinky dink. Happy belated birthday to the clan!

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 09:09:04 AM »

Morning, all. Happy "day of rest".

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023, 09:09:24 AM »

Joe:

Rocky Patel The Edge Maduro Toro - 10/42.50

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2023, 09:10:17 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto - 10/49.99

Door #2 - 5 Vegas Classic The Judge (Gordo) - 10/29.99

Door #3 - CAO Mx2 Toro - 10/39.99

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2023, 09:48:05 AM »

Morning, all. Happy "day of rest".
Good morning, OHDave. Been busy cleaning and whatnot. Hadn't had a chance to do any banter updates.

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2023, 09:48:43 AM »

ABs and all. Seems like a perfect Sunday.

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2023, 09:54:02 AM »

It's about 44° now and might climb up another 10. I think the fam and I are going to do an outdoor activity.

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2023, 09:54:29 AM »

Morning, all. Happy "day of rest".
Good morning, OHDave. Been busy cleaning and whatnot. Hadn't had a chance to do any banter updates.
Gotta get the middle kid packed up today, she leaves for DC with her class in the wee hours tomorrow morning.

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2023, 09:54:49 AM »

It's about 44° now and might climb up another 10. I think the fam and I are going to do an outdoor activity.
That's the spirit!

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2023, 09:54:53 AM »

Morning, all. Happy "day of rest".
I read this again and sense sarcasm. What are you up to?

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2023, 09:56:51 AM »

Morning, all. Happy "day of rest".
Good morning, OHDave. Been busy cleaning and whatnot. Hadn't had a chance to do any banter updates.
Gotta get the middle kid packed up today, she leaves for DC with her class in the wee hours tomorrow morning.
Oh cool. My daughter wasn't able to make that trip due to the pandemic. Glad things are back to normal. Well, you know what I mean.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5