Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

... Playing in their home stadium, the Los Angeles Rams beat the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 in the Super Bowl.

Interesting that the last two Superbowls ended with a difference of only a field goal. Beats the heck out of watching a blowout. That's my opinion, anyway.
I agree.

Purely from a football perspective, yesterday's game was superb. Both teams were highly disciplined, there was very little  "chippiness," few injuries, not a lot of mistakes or mental lapses (other than the Hurts fumble) and the game really came down to coaching, play design, and execution. There were only two controversial calls from officials that I recall, and for one of them the Philly player who got tagged admitted after the game it was a legitimate call.

That was clean football, all things considered.
Agreed.  Football game was good (except my team didn't win   :-\)  Field made it look like they were playing on ice though.
Halftime was pretty boring though.  Yea, she sang a bunch of her songs, but all that happened was her going up and down on the lift or walking back and forth on the stage.  "Marshmallow dancers were OK for about the first five minutes, but not for the whole 15.

[...]

Definitely a bit ho hum for a halftime show.

Morning, Tony. Planned on getting up to work a couple hours before the electrician got here and shut me down, but I woke up in the middle of the night with whatever the Japanese buffet's version of Montezuma's revenge is. Hiroshima's revenge? Youngest stayed home from school with a stomach ache, so she's feeling it as well.

Electrician should be here in 45.
Oh no you ate the mystery meat.
I think in this case, it was the chicken on a stick. It's the only thing the 2 of us ate that no one else did.
Which is painfully ironic, since I chose that because their bourbon chicken looked undercooked.
It wasn't the fluorescent pink pork?
Is that not what it's supposed to look like?

Now with the commercials....
Farmers dog commercial choked me up
Liked the T mobile "Grease/Summer Love" with Travolta and the Scrubs guys.
"Premature electrification" cracked me up.
Dunkin Donuts with Ben Affleck was clever.

Now with the commercials....
Farmers dog commercial choked me up
Liked the T mobile "Grease/Summer Love" with Travolta and the Scrubs guys.
"Premature electrification" cracked me up.
Dunkin Donuts with Ben Affleck was clever.
I know each of the commercials you mention but it was so loud at the party we were at that I have no idea what was said in any of 'em.

Now with the commercials....
Farmers dog commercial choked me up
Liked the T mobile "Grease/Summer Love" with Travolta and the Scrubs guys.
"Premature electrification" cracked me up.
Dunkin Donuts with Ben Affleck was clever.
The premature electrification one had me laughing out loud.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]