Pages: 1 2 [3]

Made bacon wrapped dates, taco dip and a chocolate caramel cake to bring to a Super Bowl party. I think I'm ready for the Chiefs to bring it home.

But seriously, I'd be happy for either team to win just as long as the scores end up in my boxes.
Sounds pretty tasty. But surely you're in Iggles country, no?

Got some potato skins, mozzarella sticks, fried mac and cheese balls and jalapeño poppers. Not to mention chips, salsa and queso. Kids are already asking when we're gonna start making stuff.
Oh, and some small chocolate chip cookie sandwiches.

Tony really left the door open today, apparently.

A little Sunday Gravy for Super Sunday

Cohiba Red Dot here. It was actually a very good cigar. Even burn, good smoke, good flavor. And Pop got them for $3. For $3, that was a really good cigar.

Made bacon wrapped dates, taco dip and a chocolate caramel cake to bring to a Super Bowl party. I think I'm ready for the Chiefs to bring it home.

But seriously, I'd be happy for either team to win just as long as the scores end up in my boxes.
And sure enough they did. There were only 25¢ boxes but my $6 invested won me $20. That's not a bad return at all. And in the end, the AFC won, which I also didn't mind.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]