Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

« Reply #285 on: March 12, 2015, 06:44:43 PM »

CyB lit on the patio, sunny and 73 here.

« Reply #286 on: March 12, 2015, 06:58:01 PM »

Illusione Rothchildes are back in stock at Atlantic.  Just FYI

What's your price, Dave if reg. is $195
Unfortunately little or no discounts on Illusione.  Box is $195, 5er is 21.95 and single is 4.68
CI $185.99 - go figure.  Oh, and happy sunny afternoon.
Hiya, Mikey...
Afternoon Razz.  You all scarred up and haired over?
Buncha little scars.  The therapist was working on them today to loosen some adhesion.  Not exactly painful, but not exactly pleasant either.  The hair, such as it is, has grown back I suppose.
Took out my ankle in 1989 and still have internal scar tissue working loose and yes, it does feel decidedly unpleasant.  Frickin' icy sidewalk!
I've got some that keeps popping over one of the screws when I walk.  Doesn't hurt, but kinda gives me the heebie-jeebies when it happens.
Decidedly un-natural.  Scope scars!  Actually got a couple of screws loose (in my ankle you bunch of knuckle draggers) as the bone knit.

Enough of Mikey's old health problems, how 'bout them Reds?
Of course your ankle, Mr. Mike, where else would you have screws loose??   ::)
Sure, you NEVER considered any other location of said screws.

« Reply #287 on: March 12, 2015, 07:20:36 PM »

Evening gender neutrals.
That would be mister gender neutral to you, mac...

« Reply #288 on: March 12, 2015, 07:35:45 PM »

Evening gender neutrals.
That would be mister gender neutral to you, mac...
TNWHS

« Reply #289 on: March 12, 2015, 07:48:16 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.

« Reply #290 on: March 12, 2015, 07:58:45 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.

« Reply #291 on: March 12, 2015, 08:05:57 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.
I already ordered the bullets.

« Reply #292 on: March 12, 2015, 08:26:03 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.
I already ordered the bullets.
Just reloadin'...

« Reply #293 on: March 12, 2015, 08:40:20 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.
I already ordered the bullets.
Just reloadin'...
That comes next.

« Reply #294 on: March 12, 2015, 08:52:53 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.
I already ordered the bullets.
Those things are big eaters!

« Reply #295 on: March 12, 2015, 08:55:23 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.
I already ordered the bullets.
Just reloadin'...
That comes next.
Been reloading since my college days and my trusty .357.  Gone through a lot of .38 wad cutter.  Best price per round.

« Reply #296 on: March 12, 2015, 09:00:59 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.
I already ordered the bullets.
Those things are big eaters!
Sheesh, no kiddin'.

« Reply #297 on: March 12, 2015, 09:16:31 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.
I already ordered the bullets.
Those things are big eaters!
Sheesh, no kiddin'.
I like 165 grain Speer gold dots for business and 165 grain Speer lawman for range ammo in my .40's.  But if shooting a lot there are cheaper range ammo choices.

« Reply #298 on: March 12, 2015, 09:18:50 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.
I already ordered the bullets.
Just reloadin'...
That comes next.
Been reloading since my college days and my trusty .357.  Gone through a lot of .38 wad cutter.  Best price per round.
I used to load .45's & .38's for the rang but don't shoot enough anymore to fool with it.  I shop online sales and buy in bulk so not too bad.

« Reply #299 on: March 12, 2015, 09:22:12 PM »

So, I get a great deal on the Glock...but then I have to get a carry holster for it, and a double mag holder for IDPA, and the MagLula, and a grip plug...

Sheesh.  I coulda bought a box of Illusiones.
Fun don't come cheap and you left off the bullets.
I already ordered the bullets.
Those things are big eaters!
Sheesh, no kiddin'.
I like 165 grain Speer gold dots for business and 165 grain Speer lawman for range ammo in my .40's.  But if shooting a lot there are cheaper range ammo choices.
Hope you guys appreciate the variety and quality of handgun ammunition that's available these days.  Kinda like the variety and quality of seegars plus the convenience of the interweb.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21