Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2023, 02:18:30 PM »

Time to enjoy a bit of the sun while picking up the younger 2 from school. Oldest is already home, thanks to a jacked up midterm schedule the school uses. Hazzuh!

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2023, 03:05:30 PM »

Not that I'm a big boob person per se.
I can't be classified as one thing or the other. Boobs are good, asses are good, legs are good, faces are good.

My favorite type of woman is "available."

"I don't see how a woman could NOT be good in bed, as long as she shows up." - Richard Burton

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2023, 04:51:06 PM »

Is it Sunday yet?

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2023, 05:10:04 PM »

Not that I'm a big boob person per se.
I can't be classified as one thing or the other. Boobs are good, asses are good, legs are good, faces are good.

My favorite type of woman is "available."

"I don't see how a woman could NOT be good in bed, as long as she shows up." - Richard Burton
LALTS

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2023, 07:00:39 PM »

Pretty calm most of the day, but the back end of this front is coming through now. Wind picked up almost suddenly, already heard a few branches come down in the front yard. Power loss is looking like a possibility.

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2023, 07:18:39 PM »

Not that I'm a big boob person per se.
I can't be classified as one thing or the other. Boobs are good, asses are good, legs are good, faces are good.

My favorite type of woman is "available."

"I don't see how a woman could NOT be good in bed, as long as she shows up." - Richard Burton
No argument with any of those points.

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2023, 07:19:27 PM »

David Crosby dead at 81.

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2023, 07:20:37 PM »

Not that I'm a big boob person per se.
I can't be classified as one thing or the other. Boobs are good, asses are good, legs are good, faces are good.

My favorite type of woman is "available."

"I don't see how a woman could NOT be good in bed, as long as she shows up." - Richard Burton
No argument with any of those points.
Although I would say from an attraction hierarchy, I would go face, eyes, personality.  All else is a bonus.

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2023, 07:21:36 PM »

Time to enjoy a bit of the sun while picking up the younger 2 from school. Oldest is already home, thanks to a jacked up midterm schedule the school uses. Hazzuh!
Made it to 70 degrees this afternoon. Lovely.

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2023, 07:22:24 PM »

Time to enjoy a bit of the sun while picking up the younger 2 from school. Oldest is already home, thanks to a jacked up midterm schedule the school uses. Hazzuh!
Made it to 70 degrees this afternoon. Lovely.
Now back to ep. 4 season 2 of White Lotus.

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2023, 07:50:14 PM »

Pretty calm most of the day, but the back end of this front is coming through now. Wind picked up almost suddenly, already heard a few branches come down in the front yard. Power loss is looking like a possibility.
Seems to have passed, but plugged in my phone to charge it up, just in case. Tomorrow will undoubtedly bring many branches scattered around the front yard. Tapatalk not working for me at the moment, having to use the web browser to post.

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2023, 07:56:46 PM »

David Crosby dead at 81.
That's a shame. I remember back in college, a couple of us did a radio show that played on the university TV channel. At the end of our last show, just before a break, we set "Four Dead in Ohio" to play continuously (hindsight being what it is, admittedly, this was in very poor taste). About a week later, it was still running. I never did learn how long it actually ran for. Hopefully, someone turned it off at some point.

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2023, 07:57:46 PM »

On the plus side, Tapatalk seems to be working now, albeit a bit slower than usual.

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2023, 09:14:13 PM »

Cupido robusto

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2023, 09:25:54 PM »

Pretty calm most of the day, but the back end of this front is coming through now. Wind picked up almost suddenly, already heard a few branches come down in the front yard. Power loss is looking like a possibility.
Still raining here but now we're getting thunder and lightning too.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5