Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2023, 11:24:13 AM »

After all that has happened in the NFL this past week. I don't agree in the Chiefs getting the 1 seed if they beat the Raiders tomorrow
The playoffs is complicated enough, I don't see how they could possibly work around skipping a game between two contenders and have it be fair to all.  I'm still trying to figure out all the neutral site games...
Yes it is a mess. I think my only argument is both Cincy and Buffalo beat KC and I'm just so tired of the Chiefs
A-freaking-men to that. There are so many teams anymore that I can't stand watching I sometimes have a tough time finding a game I can tolerate. Lol
I haven't followed up on it. They have an applicable rule that called for then to use winning percentage. But the owners were meeting. Did they not apply the existing rule?
I started losing track of everything with all the neutral site possibilities. Since the Browns are out of it, I figure I'll wait until Monday to figure out who got in, who they'll be playing, and where.

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2023, 11:39:55 AM »

Or this one for the more "mature" BOTLs.
I been called a lot of things.  Mature ain't one of them.  But I know Erin Gray to see her, to be sure.

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2023, 11:57:05 AM »

John Bolton, former Drumpf National Security Advisor, announces (on Good Morning Britain, of all places) that he will run for president in 2024.
John Bolton is a very smart guy, and not remotely the alien monster the media bills him as.  But this will go nowhere.

Bolton is a blunt instrument - a club wrapped in barbed wire.  He's a power-player who will get down in the dirt, and an administrative machine who knows what kind of scheming, blackmail, and intimidation it takes to manage a bureaucracy successfully.  On an administrative level, he'd be a great president.  But he'll never get the chance because a guy like Bolton makes a lot of enemies and victims, but very few friends.  He is the antithesis to Joe Biden - Bolton is always firing on all cylinders, he's disciplined, stays on message, and he's both more honest and a better liar than Joe.  But Joe Biden is living proof (living, at least, from toes to shoulders) of what being a back-slapping deal-maker with no particular principles will get you.

So Bolton won't get anywhere near sitting at the big desk.  But he's goddam well-qualified for it.

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2023, 12:06:12 PM »

And everything is now right with the world.

Morning, all. Sitting at Midas right now, waiting for an oil change. If I make an appointment for when they open, and they can't even manage to get it started on time (currently 34 minutes after they opened and still sitting outside), what the fuck is even the point of an appointment?
I had the same issue yesterday. Took almost 90 minutes longer than expected to get oil changed and two tires installed (with appointment). Only difference was that I went to Pep Boys.
I always just take it to the dealership.  Done right, right parts, on time, coffee and snacks in the waiting room, free car wash and not that much more expensive.
Good morning Dave. My vehicle I take to the dealership and my wife's car which is a bit older I take to a family garage that has been in business for years and years
I wish I had a good local mechanic. I have to say that my local Pep Boys has done right by me... Most times.

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2023, 12:13:04 PM »

We appear to have a new record for youngest school shooter:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/shooting-virginia-elementary-school-wounds-202028895.html
If you read the whole article, this wasn't the first 6-year old involved in such an incident. Crazy shit.

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2023, 12:30:12 PM »

We appear to have a new record for youngest school shooter:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/shooting-virginia-elementary-school-wounds-202028895.html
If you read the whole article, this wasn't the first 6-year old involved in such an incident. Crazy shit.
Idiot parents.

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2023, 12:32:28 PM »

I'm at the first of two basketball games we have today. The next one is at 5:pm.
Didn't know you had added basketball to the mix...
It's tough being a baller

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2023, 12:36:32 PM »

We appear to have a new record for youngest school shooter:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/shooting-virginia-elementary-school-wounds-202028895.html
If you read the whole article, this wasn't the first 6-year old involved in such an incident. Crazy shit.
I must've misread it. I thought towards the end, it said it was researched and the youngest one they had on record was 7.

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2023, 12:36:32 PM »

I think a Connecticut is in order. Gonna go dig
Gift from one of my coworkers
Straight out of Door #3!

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2023, 12:41:24 PM »

Or this one for the more "mature" BOTLs.
I been called a lot of things.  Mature ain't one of them.  But I know Erin Gray to see her, to be sure.
Mature in a physical sense, not mental... ;)

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2023, 12:43:23 PM »

We appear to have a new record for youngest school shooter:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/shooting-virginia-elementary-school-wounds-202028895.html
If you read the whole article, this wasn't the first 6-year old involved in such an incident. Crazy shit.
Idiot parents.
Interesting legal situation as he is too young for Juvi.  I'm sure they will go after whomever is owner of the gun.  They will get more time than the kid.

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2023, 12:43:51 PM »

[...]

I honestly don't know much about him, but I do know there's no chance he ends up the nominee. I'd be very surprised if it's anyone other than DeSantis.

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2023, 12:44:34 PM »

We appear to have a new record for youngest school shooter:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/shooting-virginia-elementary-school-wounds-202028895.html
If you read the whole article, this wasn't the first 6-year old involved in such an incident. Crazy shit.
Idiot parents.
Most likely.

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2023, 12:45:59 PM »

We appear to have a new record for youngest school shooter:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/shooting-virginia-elementary-school-wounds-202028895.html
If you read the whole article, this wasn't the first 6-year old involved in such an incident. Crazy shit.
Idiot parents.
Interesting legal situation as he is too young for Juvi.  I'm sure they will go after whomever is owner of the gun.  They will get more time than the kid.
I doubt the kid even fully understands what he did. And based on the age, there are probably a lot of questions we'll never get answers to.

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2023, 12:47:06 PM »

[...]

2024 primary is going to make this Speaker debacle look like a lovefest.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6